Jordan Retro 1 High Strap
Jordan Melo

Peace.

MaZe

Damn not even a sale.....
tired.gif

nope nothing great

maybe the OL/NL to flip if kicks were moving like they were during the summer

i want the uwr lbj vi and the army foams. i would have been down for some david west home cw though!!!

Originally Posted by BP the owner

do you have any pics of David West and Oden Powermax's, or the Iggy shox?
here's the best i could find for the powermax's

david west away
83504804.jpg

83561069.jpg

greg oden powermax away
83707139.jpg

83699534.jpg

83699288.jpg

both the home cw's are better than the away

you can't tell, but on the gasol's: the prpl wrap around have little subdued bball player silhouetts and palm trees on it.

looks like west's aways have something similar too.

I am very disappointed in this list. Also nothing on Wednesday?? why not release the Jordan PE VIII's, NYC, fruity pebbels, or all star Lebron IV's.Nike you could have come sooooooooooo much harder.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

I am very disappointed in this list. Also nothing on Wednesday?? why not release the Jordan PE VIII's, NYC, fruity pebbels, or all star Lebron IV's. Nike you could have come sooooooooooo much harder.
Why? So you could line up and get a pair to resell for ridiculous numbers?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

I am very disappointed in this list. Also nothing on Wednesday?? why not release the Jordan PE VIII's, NYC, fruity pebbels, or all star Lebron IV's. Nike you could have come sooooooooooo much harder.
laugh.gif

Not at all my friend, I am far from a reseller!!! I have sold a few pair of shoes yes, but most for just the gas & tolls that I spent to get from MD to NYC. Ask a few NTs that I have sold stuff too. ( I have names) I also bought a few pairs from people that you will never see for sale unless my 2 little girls need something
happy.gif
(ask Spursfan) I wanted that stuff to drop to add to my collection & nothing else. I posted my collection some time ago if you don't believe me, go take a look. I am now on about 400 or so pairs. Sorry not a resller my friend, but I applaud your effort. I am one who do not like resellers, but if you can get top dollar hey, I can't knock the hussle!

Originally Posted by kobehead

laugh.gif

Not at all my friend, I am far from a reseller!!! I have sold a few pair of shoes yes, but most for just the gas & tolls that I spent to get from MD to NYC. Ask a few NTs that I have sold stuff too. ( I have names) I also bought a few pairs from people that you will never see for sale unless my 2 little girls need something
happy.gif
(ask Spursfan) I wanted that stuff to drop to add to my collection & nothing else. I posted my collection some time ago if you don't believe me, go take a look. I am now on about 400 or so pairs. Sorry not a resller my friend, but I applaud your effort. I am one who do not like resellers, but if you can get top dollar hey, I can't knock the hussle!
Lol I just jumped to that conclusion when you said VIIIs and Fruity Pebbles ...etc. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom