House Cats Unappreciation Post... Vol. I HATE CATS!!!!...

sidetrakkd

Banned
I can't stand being at someone's house and they have a cat..
mad.gif

People with multiple cats are the worse...
indifferent.gif

Then the damn cat jumps on the couch and proceeds to rub up against me...
smh.gif

f4fb262f0bdcb8225973828d67cb30e6-grande.jpg

I never saw what makes cats appealing as pets. They're like children who stay at their mother's house too long. They sleep over half the day. Whentheir master comes home they don't even greet them, just yawn, roll their eyes, then go back to sleep, and they're prone to random temper bursts wherethey just scratch the $$+# out of everything. All they do is eat, poop, and sleep.

I don't know what that THING you posted is

but I have 3 cats and they keep themselves very clean and are appreciated to the fullest

sick.gif

WTH happened to that cat?

Anyways cats are disgusting, i hate them. Disease infested, stinkin @%# nasty creatures.

Cats are cool w/me..my friend has 2 black cats and they're super-friendly.

Originally Posted by Sidetrakkd

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

415260710_e705e49141.jpg

Im allergic to them, but i hate them in general. I also dont understand the point of them. I work in the insurance business, and i swear every inspection I goon, the person owns a cat. Horrible.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Sidetrakkd

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

415260710_e705e49141.jpg
stalkercat.jpg

dont hate on the cats...
pimp.gif

I am much more of a dog person, but some cats are OK to me. Basically, the ones that act like dogs.

My cousins have a cat that greets you, likes to play, and sits on your lap too. He is a good cat.

But most cats out there are too anti social.

time to derail this hate thread.

i used to hate cats until my dog passed away and one day my ex-girlfriend brought over a stray. i didn't like cats before this one was in my life.

i kept it because it reminded me of my dog - she chases and brings back thrown toys, plays with things/people constantly, is talkative (meows almoston-command), loves to be around people, is always at the door/window when i come home...

the cat is the queen of my place now and i can't imagine not owning her.

she's a maine +@$!/ragdoll mix from what the vet has told me. has similarities to both breeds.

EDIT: apparantly this is censored... but the breed's name is the last 4 letters of "raccoon"

23wlk4.jpg

1okkev.jpg

vevdid.jpg

this cat > your family

i highly dislike any pets..them things are all disgusting
smh.gif

i only like animals from far away
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

23wlk4.jpg
Nice cat. I was in the same boat as you; I hated cats but my gf is a cat person (has 2 at her parents' house). I wasn't really sold untilthis year when an abandoned cat kept running up to us and let us pet him outside our apartment. We ended up taking him in a week and a half ago, getting himchecked at the vet and surprisingly he's healthy.

He's still getting used to the place (he's scared, won't let us pet him) but he'll come around sooner or later. We thought he was just a tabbybut our vet told us was an Abyssinian. People give cats a hard time probably because they haven't given em a chance (posting that pic was foul OP
laugh.gif
).

cf225a5eeeb6fb22ad21ba215e84416112aece2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom