Hot kick spots in Boston

I'm headed to Boston in a couple weeks and I know they have some good spots out there. Any recommendations on places to hit up while I'm out there? Thanks in advance!

Sauces is my boy... he knowz all da spots... theres a new one that opened up in Saugus called Traffick.. they got a good selection of Sb's

Thanks fellas. Just got back from Boston and hit up most of those spots. Bodega is crazy with that door. Good thing my friend gave us good directions.Can't be the no sales tax you guys have out there. I'm jealous!!

Lol the secret door is awesome. Pretty creep spot the store is located at. You wouldn't know it was there unless you were given the directions. Findanything good while in town?

Most of the shoes they had in the stores out there I already had, but I did pick up a pair of dunks and some t-shirts. We did get to go to a Red Sox game andGame 5 of the Celtics/Magic series! I'm hoping to make it back out there again soon!

Karmaloop shop also has some nice kicks that they aren't selling online. I picked up two pairs of V's green beans and black/blue/reds. Two footlockerlocations as well.

Back
Top Bottom