Hot Chocolate in the winter....... Appreciation!

+ Marshmallows = 
smokin.gif

Sipping some as we speak from my Snowman mug.

hotchocolate-3-with-marshmallows.s600x600.jpg

combine with home alone movie and end the night off with a "happy ending" = perfect

pimp.gif

Gotta stock up on some. Can't wait to chill out later this month and watch Christmas movies with the fam and drink this and eat gingerbread cookies till I pass out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by desent

combine with home alone movie and end the night off with a "happy ending" = perfect

Both Home Alone and Home Alone Lost in New York and some Whip Cream in the hot chocolate by the fireplace and I'm set
wink.gif

Yall just put it in the microwave right?

There isn't a hot cocoa maker is there?

Not really a coffee person.

I might be the only person that hates this stuff....Hol up...Am I that dude that comes in disrupts the thread with that @##%$%.

Carry on. Exits thread.

Uhhh I have tons of hot chocolate at home and they taste okay with milk or water. I have both swiss miss and Nestle. Nothing to go kray about and doesn't leave me wanting more either... so don't know why it needs a appreciation.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of marshmallows - just gets too gloopy. I had a really good gingerbread one the other day. Not too sickly.

Just bought these two items the other day from my local Whole Foods
2r5c1v7.jpg

27wrv3k.jpg

with some whipped creme and some more poder sprinkled on top....

drooling_homer.gif

I like gas station hot chocolate. Its not the best tasting but definetly the most convenient

Back
Top Bottom