HOT ALBUMS THAT FLEW UNDER THE RADAR (vol. Got Purp? and BNDH)

Post your favorite albums that you think flew under the radar of the masses. I know I can't be the only one who bumped the hell outta these albums whenthey came out.

B000B66PIY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
Kryptonite, My Chrome, Body Rock
sick.gif

album-boyz-n-da-hood.jpg
Dem Boyz, Trap *#*!*#, No Talkin
sick.gif

asset.jpg
Push Em Back, Get Buck, Say It To My Face
sick.gif

Oh yeah those albums were dope

i got a few for you too

88 keys- The death of Adam
wakeupshowdl.1541.png

Madlib- Madvillainy 2
madvillainy-2-the-madlib-remix.jpg

swizz beatz- ghetto stories
510GWNG4EZL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Blu & Exile- Below the heavens
blu%20&%20exile.jpg

i got soooo many more!

Whew...I can post hundreds of albums from the past 5 years that flew under the radar. But, I'll just post 2 from the past twelve months that people need tohear.

dela+changes+of+atmosphere.jpg

The beats by Dela sound like some late 80s, early 90s Native Tongues stuff. Elzhi, J-Live, and Naledge, Blu are on this album.
http://tinyurl.com/dl59ft

870_killer_mike__i_pledge_allegiance_to_the_grind_ii_2008_1.jpg

I love this album! Killer Mike is Atlanta through and through. Standout tracks include 2 Sides (ft. Shawty Lo), Grandma's House, Pressure (ft. IceCube), and 10 G's.

Originally Posted by romedadude

870_killer_mike__i_pledge_allegiance_to_the_grind_ii_2008_1.jpg

I love this album! Killer Mike is Atlanta through and through. Standout tracks include God In The Building, 2 Sides (ft. Shawty Lo), Grandma's House, Pressure (ft. Ice Cube), and 10 G's.

fixed.
CLASSIC!
To me it's the best album I've heard in the last 3 years and I'm being dead serious. Can't wait for him to dropanother one.

Some others are
8ball.jpg
Not their best but still a nice album.

rich_boy.jpg
I thought his delivery would turn me off after Throw SomeD's but it grew on me.

I was so excited when I copped that Killer Mike album. I was hoping he would be at the store when I went to buy it so I could chop it up with him. I like thatBall & G album, but it's watered down. You know how Diddy does his artists. I heard they wanted to name the album American Pimpin or something likethat, but Bad Boy wouldn't let it happen. I hope they can come back strong on Grand Hustle.

I was so excited when I copped that Killer Mike album. I was hoping he would be at the store when I went to buy it so I could chop it up with him. I like that Ball & G album, but it's watered down. You know how Diddy does his artists. I heard they wanted to name the album American Pimpin or something like that, but Bad Boy wouldn't let it happen. I hope they can come back strong on Grand Hustle.
I wouldn't be surprised if that was true cuz we know how Diddy is. They didn't fit on Bad Boy at all but they still put out some hot musiccuz Living Legends was a personal classic of mine because of the production alone. I hope Tip does them some good at Grand Hustle tho.

BTW you could put your AVY in the mix too, only hip hop heads know what's up with LB.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Conrad4Kicks17

i got a few for you too

wakeupshowdl.1541.png

blu%20&%20exile.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

still get constant spins

thanks for the recommendation rome, bout to peep dela

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by Conrad4Kicks17

i got a few for you too

wakeupshowdl.1541.png

blu%20&%20exile.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

still get constant spins

thanks for the recommendation rome, bout to peep dela
Yeah listen to Changes of Atmosphere and D/L his mixtapes Atmosphere Airlines Vol. 1 & 2.

Originally Posted by Nati P

51j93GrvOmL._SS500_.jpg

pimp.gif

I hit the highway rippin on Vogues, rippin up shows

I will NEVER forget this album! I had to go to court and I was looking for parking for 2 hours, I played this CD almost 3 times all the way through. Myfavorite album from Devin is Just Tryin Ta Live.

pimp.gif

I will NEVER forget this album! I had to go to court and I was looking for parking for 2 hours, I played this CD almost 3 times all the way through. My favorite album from Devin is Just Tryin Ta Live.

CD is so laid back. You can't help but enjoy it.
pimp.gif

ATCQ, De La Soul, and The Roots are three of my favorite groups, so when I'm looking for new groups to listen to I like to hear jazz tinged beats. Thefirst 2 albums have that feel.

pancea-the-scenic-route.jpg

I'm new to NT, so I don't want to get banned by posting a YT link (I'm confused about the policy). Anyways, go to YT and look up the song calledFlashback to Stardom (ft. Raheem DeVaughn), after hearing that song you'll want to hear the rest of the album.

Little_Brother_-_The_Listening_-_Front.jpg

aka the album in my Avy

This album has influenced me in a lot of ways. 3 down to earth dudes real talk. 9th is no longer in the group, but dude has his other endeavors he'sembarking on and the future is bright.

20090421-spitta.jpg

Hot $pitta! I didn't think I would like Curren$y just because of his previous affiliation with YM, but this album has been my summer soundtrack.

"No longer No Limit but a n___ still bout it, no longer Cash Money still got fat pockets"

pimp.gif

I will NEVER forget this album! I had to go to court and I was looking for parking for 2 hours, I played this CD almost 3 times all the way through. My favorite album from Devin is Just Tryin Ta Live.

pimp.gif

Hell yea, he came to Atlanta back in June and I it was live, go see Devin live if you get a chance.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Hell yea, he came to Atlanta back in June and I it was live, go see Devin live if you get a chance.

Yea I heard he do some good live shows. I wonder if he'll be in the midwest any time soon.
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Yea I heard he do some good live shows. I wonder if he'll be in the midwest any time soon.
nerd.gif

Upcoming shows...

http://collect.myspace.co...792&n=Devin+the+Dude

wordd that dela is dope

how about these

The roots- Rising Down

the-roots-rising-down.jpg

Evidence- The Weatherman Lp

weatherman.jpg

Evidence- The Layover EP

ev_thelayover_ep_lo.jpg

The Alchemist- Cutting room floor 2