Honest Store Owners Still Exist: A Grape V story, 3 years later

lrrr

Banned
Two days ago on December 17th at around 2pm I was doing some web browsing. I jumped from freshnessmag.com, to some sticker collection, to some boutique websiteto its blog. Yes I will be naming names. If I "air out your spot" I don't care
smile.gif
. The owner of the shop is this really cool, but quiet guy namedClarence. If he was doing anything else but selling kicks you may assume that he's a weed smoking serial killer. All that aside he's really chill andhis shop is littered with moderately priced goodies from time to time. You just have to walk in there on a the right day.

Those same two days ago i came across a blog posting from his site, http://www.premiumgoods.net/blog/?paged=2

I did an instant
eek.gif
since I know this dude doesn't jerk prices on anything when I say the crazy heat that he was putting out. Black Laser IV's,Cardinal VII's, the first Spizike colorway. The list went on and on. But looked at the date and just got pissed the !##% off immediately. I went from
happy.gif
to
mad.gif
instantly.

But i still decided to give the dude a call to see if i could just pick from the scfraps of what was left. I was in Harlem at the HOH on 125th at the time butthough, "what the hell, a call wouldn't hurt". I made the call and the first thing I asked about was the Lasers which were long gone of course.Then the Cardinals which were also gone. After that I simply asked "whatchu got in 13". He replied with a " oh, i got some Grapes". Myresponse: "on my way *click*" I boogies strraight to my whip on 123rd and lexington and peeled out of my parking spot. I touched 90 easy a few timesbarrelling down the FDR looking out for black Chargers and navy blue Crown Victorias creeping around in my rear view mirrow. 30 mins later i found a spot andasked if he still had em. Interestingly enough they were not on display and were in the back roomjust chillin. He brough em out and dusted off the box. I justgazed at them in amazement
tired.gif

I gave dude the $200 that he wanted for them, looked at them again, pounded him,and bounced.
smokin.gif

Much love to Premium Goods, Brooklyn
pimp.gif

yea, man it's those brooklyn spots outside and around flatbush that have all the joints stuck in the attic just waitin to be dusted off. Nice work God.

PM me the number of the store ASAP, I will go to him in the snow today if he has anything good

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

PM me the number of the store ASAP, I will go to him in the snow today if he has anything good

My dude it's right there on the receipt and for confirmation that he did indeed cop from that same store he even gave a shout out to them...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

My dude it's right there on the receipt and for confirmation that he did indeed cop from that same store he even gave a shout out to them...
indifferent.gif
See kids, thats when paying attention goes wrong. Stay in school lol

5th Ave in Brooklyn have a couple of secret sneaker spots. If you ride up to Sunset, you'll find a bunch also.

The stores alright i doubt there's that many gems left. The owners cool to certain people (don't go there dressed like a hypebeast tho)

I hear a lot of shady stuff about Premium Goods though, there suppose to get everything but barely have anything (I live 5 minutes away btw).

All that stuff has been sitting there for years so he had to sell them eventually. How much were the black lasers tho?

Back
Top Bottom