Honda Accord or Kia Optima or Nissan Altima or.....

With gas prices as crazy as they are today, I've been thinking about leasing a new economical mid sized sedan as an everyday driver.

There's a lot of choices so I don't know which one to choose from.

Do you guys have any experience with these vehicles? Which would you suggest?

optima is too expensive for being a kia. i believe it starts at 22? even though smaller, i rather get a prius at that price.

what about a sonata?

im looking to get a new fuel efficient car myself. been leaning towards a ford focus hatchback. love the looks of the new one and they get good gas mileage.

Accord is the nicest one to me
l_Honda_Accord_VVSCV1_3a8.jpg

I drive a Chevy Aveo. It is good on gas, but isn't exactly the cream of the crop. I'd look into a Civic

Originally Posted by Haz Esco

Nissan Altima

I was kinda leaning towards the altima because it's a bit more attractive in my eyes than the competition.

Can anyone comment on performace? Gas mileage? Features of these cars?

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by Haz Esco

Nissan Altima

I was kinda leaning towards the altima because it's a bit more attractive in my eyes than the competition.

Can anyone comment on performace? Gas mileage? Features of these cars?

I don't know about the new cars but I drive a 99 Altima and it puts in work. I have 190k miles on it and everyone compliments on how smooth it runs. Just maintain it well, keep changing the oil, and it will last you. It still acellerates like a Champ and I get like 23-26 mpg

I have a 07 Altima it has no problems at all just keep the oil changed as mentioned you should be good

Honda Accord.

But if you want to save a lot of gas, the Prius V (it's the new half electric one).
Didn't even know it came out, but I saw someone driving it on the highway a few days ago.

How much are you willing to spend? $20k~?

How much does gas mileage really mean to you is the question.
I drive a 09 corolla and i get 37-39 mpg and my next car will be the Prius C.  $4 a gallon i don't care what my car looks like i drive a ton (92k miles on my car in 2.5 years) i need something reliable and fuel efficient.

If you can live with 25mpg i have heard Honda accords '07-'10 have some electrical issues but run well.  I have never heard a complaint about an Altima.  And as stated earlier check into a sonata they always rank near the top in the category.  I also really like the new camry and they have a hybrid version of that too LE and XLE versions that average about 41 %%% mpg.

Back
Top Bottom