hmm seriously why don't we call nike's 1800 # about da jumpman on retros?

championhood

Banned
i mean we here and complain to eachother everyday..why don't we just call em and tell them what we want? some people may say it would'nt work butisn't it what they want? i remember calling them a few times to verify da names of kicks i ain't had da box for and they would always ask me "isthere anything else i can help u out with? they actually log complaints down and ENCOURAGE that you call em aboutinquires you have about they're products....

i mean hmm, i seen NT do some amazing things in my 7 year career here as a member, from selling out thousands of outlet hoodies (billy hoyle) and crashingeastbay and NIKE servers wit nuffin but NT bandwidth....we should be able to get QUICK results since this da best forum on da net...imagine if we all called emONE TIME everyday....da results would be lethal
devil.gif

let's get this....
6prxtx.jpg

changed to
5f75_1.JPG

cuz seriously....these are really da one thats gonna break da camel's back....

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o253/brownrice1/?action=view&current=DSCN1981.jpg

fakes been lookin like these for years....i would feel horrible coppin a countdown wit these lookin like a fleamarket bootlegg......

[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o253/brownrice1/?action=view&current=DSCN1990.jpg

they even da got newer retro shape...
smh.gif

da black and cement 3's and 4's gettin a JUMPMAN on em is something to riot over b......i hate just feeling helpless and knowing that sooner or laterthey're gonna deface one of probably da 2 best jordans on earth....
frown.gif

CALL THESE CATS AND ASK FOR OPERATOR 1800-344-NIKE and let em have it.

[/font]

1st pic looks ill

the rest are fakes so you fail...

get over it - the Goat doesn't want to promote nike and not JB. Its simple so get over it.
mad.gif

Tired of these Nike Air/Jumpman stories....Don't like the jumpman? Don't buy. Love the Nike Air? Buy the OG or older retro. What's the big deal?
If you guys have the time to call Nike about that, ehh...just do it.
For you man, I think that you should spend less time on NT and more time to ....read books.

...this da best forum on da net...... wit nuffin but..........
indifferent.gif
Seriously man, you need to step your game up.

Peace

Originally Posted by dalamina

Tired of these Nike Air/Jumpman stories....Don't like the jumpman? Don't buy. Love the Nike Air? Buy the OG or older retro. What's the big deal?
For you man, I think that you should spend less time on NT and more time to ....read books.

indifferent.gif

Peace

i HAVE 99 retros....yes im actually one of those collectors that would like a re-up of his favorite kicks cuzunlike other greedy cats..i do like it when other people have da chance to cop something i like...spread da wealth is what i say...but i copped my joints a lilover 5-6 years ago...they're pretty clean but da midsole is showin signs its thinkin about cashin it in if i ever decided to do anything athletic witem....
grin.gif

i figure since they ain't comin out till later this year we can make a last ditch effort to move da needle just enuff to be satisfied...i'veseen it done here before wit da firered IV (mars) and da leather wings being changed to more authentic lookin rubber wings atda very last minute...

frankly im tired of feeling like im being short changed in da JB section when last week i copped da zoom flight 95's, structures and being 100%satisfied with em...can't i get da same feeling when it comes to jordans? damn....
smh.gif

Good Idea but that number probably goes to some fat lady in Nebraska with 6 kids who gets paid minimum wage to talk to disgruntled customers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SomaHC

1st pic looks ill

the rest are fakes so you fail...

get over it - the Goat doesn't want to promote nike and not JB. Its simple so get over it.
mad.gif
Then they need to quit using air units as well. It they dont want to promote Nike.

i think its a good idea. only if everyone calls at the same time and calls everyday for 5 days a week for at least a month. im sure they would get
mad.gif
and just give in and give everyone what they want.

Originally Posted by dalamina

indifferent.gif

Peace
feel ya...dont like retros buy OG's...

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

6prxtx.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

My question is do you know 100% FOR SURE that the IV's coming out in the packs are going to look just like that??? Because the pictures people keepposting are of shoes that were made 2+ years ago for the Katrina auction. If you have pictures of 2008 samples then please share them with us so we can all seethem because all I keep seeing is people complaining about a shoe that was made 1 off for a charity auction over 2 years ago!!!

And as was stated before, don't call Nike, you need to call Jordan Brand. You call the 1800 Nike number and they won;t have a clue as to what you aretalking about so you'd be wasting your time...

It's 2008 already... just get over it and move on...

Most people that complain about this are people that never even had an OG pair with a Nike Swoop on'em.

Not saying you didn't but still you all get the point.

Nike Swoop or not the Black Red IV's will sell out.... PERIOD

That aint gonna work homie,JB gonna do what JB gonna do,no matter what we say,and the funny thing is WE ALL still go out and buy what we complain about....andI'm out.

Back
Top Bottom