Hip-Hop Stories, Myths, and Legends

Some of you may remember, the "Little Know Hip-Hop facts" Thread on NT via Boxden.
If you have any interesting, funny, or just plain unbelievable hip-hop, stories/articles post them up.

This is one of my favorites.
[h3][/h3]
[h3]P. Diddy = Gorilla Pimp[/h3]
Combat Jack's Top 5 gulliest moments he's experienced first hand inthe music industry (that you won't hear about anywhere else on thewhole effin planet but here)

SEE ALSO: Parts 5 and 4

#3. P. Diddy Is A Gorilla Pimp

Spring 1995, New York City. Bad Boy Entertainment is hip hop's number 1 label on the East Coast and the G.O.A.T. Biggie Smalls was still alive. Jessica Rosenbaum (the Jewish American Princess !@#!@ who promotes hip hop functions) threw a weekly dinner danceevent at a club called Esso's where all the "beautiful" hip hop industry folks could gather,talk mad #@%+ and waste ungodly amounts of money on liquor, party and ##*%%%+!.

Inaddition to his growing record empire, Puffy was making his name as a producer and oneof the many artists he produced a song for at the time (I don't think I ever heard it) wasBrooklyn rapper Positive K. K seemed like a cool dude, ran with Audio Two and MC Lyteand even scored a nationwide hit with a single called "I Gotta Man." Anyways, I'm sittingat a table with my folks and Puffy and his weed carrying entourage make a grandentrance. Shortly thereafter, Positive K walks in dolo. Puffy sees K and approaches him.Apparently, Positive K (or, more specifically, his record label) hadn't gotten around to payingPuff his producer fee (which was something like 5 thousand dollars) and Puff washeated.

In addition, I heard that both Puff and K were in Los Angeles a week earlier andwhen Puff stepped to K about his dough, K was like "You? !%$*% please, I'll get atchawhen I get at ya, !@#!@!" So, at Club Esso's, when Puff steps to K again, he asks "Yo!%$*%, you got my money?" K looks at Puff like "whatever !%$*%" and starts to walk awaywhen Puff whips out his cell phone (phones at the time were about the size of a brick)and starts whupping on K's head like there's no effin tomorrow! The place goes crazy,chicks are sceaming, folks are scrambling around and Positive K is catching a royal cellphone !+% beating by none other than Sean "Puffy" Combs.

So, after Puff feels like K hadenough and asks him "whose my !@#!@, K, WHOSE MY !@#!@?!!!" K wimpers out "uncle"through some broken and bloody teeth. Puff then steps away from K's crumpled up bodyand Puff's bodyguards (he only had like two at the time), each scoop K up by his armpitsand tosses his broken !+% out the club and onto the sidewalk. The party resumes, we allget pissy drunk and that's the last effin time I hear anything about Positive K (if anyoneknows what he's up to these days, please let me know).

Now I know Puff has moved on tobecome an international star, known and loved by millions, but every week, whilewatching MTV's Making The Band 3, I pray that one of those %++##*% don't mouth off toDiddy, 'cause I'd hate to see that !@#!@ catch a hot foot up her !+%.

will return when I gather a few more.

Some of you may remember, the "Little Know Hip-Hop facts" Thread on NT via Boxden.
If you have any interesting, funny, or just plain unbelievable hip-hop, stories/articles post them up.

This is one of my favorites.
[h3][/h3]
[h3]P. Diddy = Gorilla Pimp[/h3]
Combat Jack's Top 5 gulliest moments he's experienced first hand inthe music industry (that you won't hear about anywhere else on thewhole effin planet but here)

SEE ALSO: Parts 5 and 4

#3. P. Diddy Is A Gorilla Pimp

Spring 1995, New York City. Bad Boy Entertainment is hip hop's number 1 label on the East Coast and the G.O.A.T. Biggie Smalls was still alive. Jessica Rosenbaum (the Jewish American Princess !@#!@ who promotes hip hop functions) threw a weekly dinner danceevent at a club called Esso's where all the "beautiful" hip hop industry folks could gather,talk mad #@%+ and waste ungodly amounts of money on liquor, party and ##*%%%+!.

Inaddition to his growing record empire, Puffy was making his name as a producer and oneof the many artists he produced a song for at the time (I don't think I ever heard it) wasBrooklyn rapper Positive K. K seemed like a cool dude, ran with Audio Two and MC Lyteand even scored a nationwide hit with a single called "I Gotta Man." Anyways, I'm sittingat a table with my folks and Puffy and his weed carrying entourage make a grandentrance. Shortly thereafter, Positive K walks in dolo. Puffy sees K and approaches him.Apparently, Positive K (or, more specifically, his record label) hadn't gotten around to payingPuff his producer fee (which was something like 5 thousand dollars) and Puff washeated.

In addition, I heard that both Puff and K were in Los Angeles a week earlier andwhen Puff stepped to K about his dough, K was like "You? !%$*% please, I'll get atchawhen I get at ya, !@#!@!" So, at Club Esso's, when Puff steps to K again, he asks "Yo!%$*%, you got my money?" K looks at Puff like "whatever !%$*%" and starts to walk awaywhen Puff whips out his cell phone (phones at the time were about the size of a brick)and starts whupping on K's head like there's no effin tomorrow! The place goes crazy,chicks are sceaming, folks are scrambling around and Positive K is catching a royal cellphone !+% beating by none other than Sean "Puffy" Combs.

So, after Puff feels like K hadenough and asks him "whose my !@#!@, K, WHOSE MY !@#!@?!!!" K wimpers out "uncle"through some broken and bloody teeth. Puff then steps away from K's crumpled up bodyand Puff's bodyguards (he only had like two at the time), each scoop K up by his armpitsand tosses his broken !+% out the club and onto the sidewalk. The party resumes, we allget pissy drunk and that's the last effin time I hear anything about Positive K (if anyoneknows what he's up to these days, please let me know).

Now I know Puff has moved on tobecome an international star, known and loved by millions, but every week, whilewatching MTV's Making The Band 3, I pray that one of those %++##*% don't mouth off toDiddy, 'cause I'd hate to see that !@#!@ catch a hot foot up her !+%.

will return when I gather a few more.

Back
Top Bottom