Hey, have you financed a luxury car while still living with your parents?

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Thirty seconds later, theres a lady in a robe with curlers in her hair going, "who the hell are you and why did you break into my house?!".

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wait, why can't someone 24 yrs old be at a baby shower?? whoever asked that def lost me

Im 24, got a 545 and I live with my pops...seperate floors...I'd be crazy to move out. I live in NYC, give him money each month and do my ownthing.....works out great for me

Is it better if I move out and pay rent so that I can never save and have a crib of my own??? or should I drive a hooptie?? I never lived in building or paidrent to anyone in my life and I refuse to.......

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Wait, why can't someone 24 yrs old be at a baby shower?? whoever asked that def lost me

Im 24, got a 545 and I live with my pops...seperate floors...I'd be crazy to move out. I live in NYC, give him money each month and do my own thing.....works out great for me

Is it better if I move out and pay rent so that I can never save and have a crib of my own??? or should I drive a hooptie?? I never lived in building or paid rent to anyone in my life and I refuse to.......
...or you can drive a modestly priced $5000 dollar car that is not a hooptie while saving for a down payment on a house

It ended up being me with my homeboy this other dude with a s550 and three girls that we were talking to.
they were probably talking to him, skeezers are easy to fool
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lrrr while i get what your sayin, no one else is, i meaqn it depends on everyone, i rather drive a decent car while saving up for my own crib, some dudes arehappy living at home, more power to them......

Im 24, got a 545 and I live with my pops...seperate floors...I'd be crazy to move out. I live in NYC, give him money each month and do my own thing.....works out great for me

Is it better if I move out and pay rent so that I can never save and have a crib of my own??? or should I drive a hooptie?? I never lived in building or paid rent to anyone in my life and I refuse to.......
lol.... lost me right here, family... refuse to pay rent?... do you refuse to pay taxes, or better yet, pay for food?...

lol.... j/k... but fareal though, i dont understand why you say you would refuse to pay rent to anyone...

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by jumpman247

You sure it wasn't his house, and his mom was living with him?
this.
if this is true then Lrrr is a semi-bop for chillin with dude and barely knowing him
nerd.gif

to make it worse you could be gossiping about something you dont know about
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by jumpman247

You sure it wasn't his house, and his mom was living with him?
this.
if this is true then Lrrr is a semi-bop for chillin with dude and barely knowing him
nerd.gif

to make it worse you could be gossiping about something you dont know about
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

touche, mr thunderchunk... touche

how do you know his personal stuff?

you do know a lot of people lived at home while saving money for a home/condo?

is he had a s550, and lived in a 400/month studio then thats funny.

his parents had the master bedroom...i doubt they were living with him
laugh.gif

...or you can drive a modestly priced $5000 dollar car that is not a hooptie while saving for a down payment on a house

no hate....

but......worry about your own life.

who cares how he spends his money and on what, why do you care soooooooo much?

Originally Posted by CHICAGORILLAS

no hate....

he put it out there for everyone to comment on...no one is worried about anyone else..

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

its not hate....stupid is as stupid does

just call it how you see it
agreed its stupid
but half of NT is trying to show off their possessions to bag dimes so you can't blame dude.
you have to go deeper and stop worrying about wifing good looking !#@$% or end up wasting $ just to impress a sasha
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lysolflow

lol.... lost me right here, family... refuse to pay rent?... do you refuse to pay taxes, or better yet, pay for food?...

lol.... j/k... but fareal though, i dont understand why you say you would refuse to pay rent to anyone...

well lets take things into perspective....when you pay rent, what are you getting in return?? nothing right....youre helping someone else pay for theirmortgage. When you leave you take your stuff and get out. I'd rather give my pops money for bills/groceries etc than pay rent which I can be saving for ahome of my own

secondly I wouldn't pay rent or live in an apartment because I've had the luxury of always living in a home with 3 floors or more and am too spoiledfor apartment life

well lets take things into perspective....when you pay rent, what are you getting in return?? nothing right....youre helping someone else pay for their mortgage. When you leave you take your stuff and get out. I'd rather give my pops money for bills/groceries etc than pay rent which I can be saving for a home of my own

secondly I wouldn't pay rent or live in an apartment because I've had the luxury of always living in a home with 3 floors or more and am too spoiled for apartment life

I see your point. I hope to never rent as well. my goal anyway.

yea i could drive a old maxima and before my bmw i had a buncha hondas but i got older and wanted a better car...Once again I live in NYC and its not easy toup and buy a crib, certainly not alone, everyone goes about this difft ways but that doesn't mean youre playing yourself because you have a nice car andyou live at home, thats all i'm saying

ya..it depends on your situation

but if your mom put a heavy down

and you livin check to check to pay the monthly

and you don't pay rent

then it is ******ed

If you have the luxury to stay at home for a bit, exploit it. You'll save over $10k a year if you live in NYC. I got a great deal on a condo and the peoplei'm renting it out to have been paying for the mortgage. <3 renting
grin.gif

CHICAGORILLAS wrote:
Lrrr wrote:
SneakerPimp2k8 wrote:

no hate....

i think its cuz normally, you should take care of your living arangements first...

i mean... i want a luxury car... but i could get a decent whip and be able to come home and not have to worry about wakin up mom-dukes...

i think people just prioritize differently...

look at like this, ma dude.... now, this aint including folks w/ high payin jobs or gettin crazy money.... this is just the average cat... nice, consistentjob...

luxury car and nice home are worth 4 credits...

hooptie and weak apartments (or stayin w/ mom-dukes) are worth 1 credit... and the limit is 5...

i think alotta people like a nice balance... 2/3 credits for living space, and 2/3 credits for whip-appeal... but it seems like homey is gunnin for 4 creditson the car and 1 on the living arangments... that's what bothers people....

the more money you get, the more credits you get.... lol...

He's saying he wants to own property, not rent it.

But it still makes no sense because he said he gives his dad money every month. I'm lost unless your dad is handling the housing situation under yourname.

Got me a free hand me down Buick Regal from pops.
Loved that car.
Took many girls home in it after school.

OP...don't you mooch off your rich parents?... Copping Super Limited Futura Techno SB Hiroshima Stash Hyper Blazer Dunks on the regular?

Whats the difference?

Back
Top Bottom