He's phony, He's fake, that's the type of people I hate... vol. Another exposure

realslimshady.jpg

"Will the real Yung Mooly/Thousandaire/Cartier Urkel please stand up? I repeat will the real Yung Mooly/Thousandaire/Cartier Urkel please stand up? We mayhave a problem here."

fraudx.jpg

I made this thread in response to this:
I sent this to seeko too but im the real king will and I def didn't committ suicide. My account was hacked by another nter who made that pyd and posted his Vern troyer size $$*!. Who hacked my account u might ask?... none other than the biggest fraud in nt history. Remember that kis open doors situation yea one of those kind of frauds. Hung mooley/ thousandaire/ Cartier urkel. I been watching dude post another mans pics for two year's and threatened to expose him and that's how the whole pyd situation came about. The dudes pics he takes name on Facebook is king jae. Ask king jae about nt watch how confused he will be. Or ask mooley for tagged pics I'm sure if u asked him for money pics he'll post em. Please do the nt family a favor and expose this *$*+$.

It appears that after all these years and Money Appreciation threads that our own Yung Mooly or whatever he calls himself was a fake the entire time. DSK wasright in that there are many frauds on this website. The block is going to be hot in 2010 on Niketalk. Please use whatever account that you are currentlyposting from and defend yourself. The ball is in your court now.

magic-johnson-dead-magic-johnson-died.jpg

"Niketalk is back!"

Cliffnotes:
-King Will was "exposed" in the Post Your +%$% thread yesterday.
-The person that "exposed" King Will was posting as Cartier Urkel/Thousandaire/Yung Mooly. Has known King Will for over 5 years. They were college roommates.
-King Will was "exposed" because he threatened to tell everyone that Cartier Urkel was a fake. Asked him to dead the name and the thread yesterday is a result. That penis posted was Cartier Urkel.
-The pictures used by Cartier Urkel were stolen over a few years ago as stated by the person over Facebook. As a result he doesn't post pictures anymore.
-The last two plus years have all been fabricated. NT was deceived and reputations (the girl that burnt him) were damaged.

All that I'm asking for is a picture that is tagged with the date with your screen name and this can be put to rest. Until then, you are a fraud and the newest lame on NT and in real life.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

i dont get whats going on

Simply stated, this is "The Exposure of ChitownLegend and Sole4real" vol. 2 mixtape.

Grab some popcorn, and a fitty cent soda 'cause it's about to go down...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom