*HELP ON THE Wii*

just got the Wii but i couldnt buy a game at the time so i rented SSX Blur from Blockbusters on sunday.
yesterday and today the game frozed and also making some buzzing noise when it frozed...
has this ever happened to anyone else with the same game or any other game?
and what should i do?
re-read the manual looking for anything that could be the answer but found nothing
i currently decided to completely stop playing this game and yes i will buy Brawl......tomorrow!

happened one time I was playing Wii golf, but I'm always playing the Wii and everything's been fine since. I just had to to restart the system

yea i had to unplug mine....
and i dont have any type of warranty on it so im a little uptight

why dont you advise buying another game

I took it as that was the first game you had played on that..

If so, what if it's the system?

it wasnt necessarily the first game i played on it
i first played Wii sports and it was just fine
i did notcie some scatches on the SSx Blur disc tho....
but i think toy-r-us said they do not except returned Wii's
but ima buy Brawl and see what happens

frozed

indifferent.gif

sounds like it's the game, not the system. probably scratched

shake the console with the game playing, eventually the cd will catch into the right groove and fix the noise and play the game

you're welcome!

Originally Posted by soldierDRE

not to take over but....the blue light on my wii never goes off...sup with that?
you have wiiconnect24 on so it is always loking for updates and online.

soldierDRE wrote:
not to take over but....the blue light on my wii never goes off...sup with that?

Use to go threw this everymorning thinking someone in my house played my wii but this is caused by you getting a message. Just go to the circle with theletter in it, read your messages and it should be good.

my wii froze most of time when i was starting up wiisports most of the time. its probably just the game.

Originally Posted by agentaice

shaking the console with the game playing really works????

you know what is more effective? Throwing it on the ground once with the game inside. I read online that this is bound to work.

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

Originally Posted by agentaice

shaking the console with the game playing really works????

you know what is more effective? Throwing it on the ground once with the game inside. I read online that this is bound to work.

lol naw i dont believe it im just asking.....

Back
Top Bottom