Help needed! "Old School" Reebok b-ball shoe from 91-92...

Hey fellas,

I had these in 6th grade.  Been looking for them for years!  Pumps, said "Above The Rim" on ankle...

Name?

e2635c92e173bedff55040217f3c34b4bc32ff3.jpg

Hey fellas,

I had these in 6th grade.  Been looking for them for years!  Pumps, said "Above The Rim" on ankle...

Name?

e2635c92e173bedff55040217f3c34b4bc32ff3.jpg

Naw, those aren't it.

Same kinda design, but with white circles.  We called them "cows" in D.C. when they dropped.

Pic is from NBATV, literally... A few Hornets players wore them in Boston series when they upset them.  Only pic I have.

Naw, those aren't it.

Same kinda design, but with white circles.  We called them "cows" in D.C. when they dropped.

Pic is from NBATV, literally... A few Hornets players wore them in Boston series when they upset them.  Only pic I have.

Not trying to hijack but I've been trying to find the name of these shoes forever! Vinny Del Negro wore them.

vinny+del+negro+18.jpg

Not trying to hijack but I've been trying to find the name of these shoes forever! Vinny Del Negro wore them.

vinny+del+negro+18.jpg

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

It could be these. That pic you got there is bad man. 
wink.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

These were the hottest. They were insta pumps with the refillable CO2 cartridge. Sorry can't help on the first or second pic. 

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

It could be these. That pic you got there is bad man. 
wink.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

These were the hottest. They were insta pumps with the refillable CO2 cartridge. Sorry can't help on the first or second pic. 

they were just called ATR Pump I believe, the 2nd ones pictured were ATR Pump II

Alot of NBA players wore them in the 93 playoffs....

they were just called ATR Pump I believe, the 2nd ones pictured were ATR Pump II

Alot of NBA players wore them in the 93 playoffs....

Back
Top Bottom