Help me Decide... Nike SB Blazer Royal Blue or Newsprint Gray?

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

how about neither

eyes.gif
Really? not a fan of SB Blazers or are you just not feeling any ofthese colorways?

Thanx for the reply GhostWriter... I got one vote for the Royals....

Royals, although, mids or highs are better looking for Blazers IMO. The lows look like Vans.

hey hey hey

buy what i like

and what i like

are the royal blue ones. foreals tho.

i havent seen one of these lame posts in a while....

how about you get the one your mommy says she will buy you. okay shnookums?

Originally Posted by JMKickz

laugh.gif
ok I got you.... but see the thing is I like 'em bothas much... and I value other people's opinion... see some of you have seen these, I live in Puerto Rico where they don't sell SB's... so some ofyou know which look better in person.... that's all I wanted... opinions. & if you're only gonna hate on my post.... at least tell me which ones ulike best... shnookums....
laugh.gif

By the way, your hatin reminded me of how much I miss when our moms and pops used to go out and buy our gear for us like in christmas and birthdays.... goodtimes....

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

Originally Posted by JMKickz

laugh.gif
ok I got you.... but see the thing is I like 'em both as much... and I value other people's opinion... see some of you have seen these, I live in Puerto Rico where they don't sell SB's... so some of you know which look better in person.... that's all I wanted... opinions. & if you're only gonna hate on my post.... at least tell me which ones u like best... shnookums....
laugh.gif

By the way, your hatin reminded me of how much I miss when our moms and pops used to go out and buy our gear for us like in christmas and birthdays.... good times....

Why would we hate that your buying our favorite kicks? If anything we should hate you for buying them because that means theres one less pair for us.

both colorways are pretty nice, but blazer lows are horrible compared
to mids and highs.

royals get my vote.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

they got a sb shop in san juan
Really? Where? theres a store in Caguas that sell them but super overpriced... like $140 a pair and I mean every new release... but I didn'tknow there's one in San Juan....do you know the name? I would really appreciate this info....

Back
Top Bottom