help identify this nike air

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone was behind my house sometime lastnight looking in windows then going off into woods. i am trying to find out what sneaker this is so i know they look like. you can't see in picture but has a nike symbol and looks like says air or air something. please help this is tweaking me out.

thank you for your time

someone was behind my house sometime lastnight looking in windows then going off into woods. i am trying to find out what sneaker this is so i know they look like. you can't see in picture but has a nike symbol and looks like says air or air something. please help this is tweaking me out.

thank you for your time

View media item 231785

View media item 231787
This is going to be an interesting thread. :lol: @ dude being more concerned about the shoes being worn than what the person was doing behind your house

thank you for your time

View media item 231785

View media item 231787
This is going to be an interesting thread. :lol: @ dude being more concerned about the shoes being worn than what the person was doing behind your house

This. But in the mean time...

View media item 231801

Looks like golf shoes.
laugh.gif

thank you for your time

This is going to be an interesting thread.
laugh.gif
@ dude being more concerned about the shoes being worn than what the person was doing behind your house
laugh.gif
 This. 

that looks like the sole on them strap-on shoes from family dollar that the vagabonds wear..

you sure it's a nike symbol?

My dude, those are cleats or something of that nature. Creepy as hell though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom