HELP Black & Red 11 PROBLEM

Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong place.  This is the first place that came to mind.  
I'm at an outdoor family event right now and im wearing my Black & Red 11's.  There are a lot of bugs around so i sprayed myself with bugs pray.  Next thing i know i look down and the patent leather on the shoes is all messed up.  There are tiny little bubbles all over it and they won't come off.  Why did this happen and more importantly WHAT DO I DO??

cbb1616794b74a7ab930baad920bb8ced702f2d0_r.jpg

Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong place.  This is the first place that came to mind.  
I'm at an outdoor family event right now and im wearing my Black & Red 11's.  There are a lot of bugs around so i sprayed myself with bugs pray.  Next thing i know i look down and the patent leather on the shoes is all messed up.  There are tiny little bubbles all over it and they won't come off.  Why did this happen and more importantly WHAT DO I DO??

cbb1616794b74a7ab930baad920bb8ced702f2d0_r.jpg

Im no expert, but try some leather wipes from ArmorAll, or some other Leather seat cleaner. Seems to be a good thing to try based on what the maintenance thread says........GOOD LUCK DUDE!!!

Im no expert, but try some leather wipes from ArmorAll, or some other Leather seat cleaner. Seems to be a good thing to try based on what the maintenance thread says........GOOD LUCK DUDE!!!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Or simply apply some common sense
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Or simply apply some common sense
wink.gif

Hit them up with some Windex. I do this after drunken spills from the bar. Works well. Or just use a damp paper towel and scrub.

Hit them up with some Windex. I do this after drunken spills from the bar. Works well. Or just use a damp paper towel and scrub.

bubbles on patent? sorry, i doubt you can fix that.

maybe even it out on the entire shoe.

bubbles on patent? sorry, i doubt you can fix that.

maybe even it out on the entire shoe.

dont even try fixing them, they're done.

Ill give you 20 for them, just so you dont feel too bad.

dont even try fixing them, they're done.

Ill give you 20 for them, just so you dont feel too bad.

I hope you sprayed yourself with repellent and not actual insecticide.
As for the shoes is that a film on them or actual bubbling in the patent? If it's just residue, try the windex with a shammy cloth.

I hope you sprayed yourself with repellent and not actual insecticide.
As for the shoes is that a film on them or actual bubbling in the patent? If it's just residue, try the windex with a shammy cloth.

Back
Top Bottom