He beat the system. Man claims 300K house for $16 *Video*

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
I can't even hate
pimp.gif
I can understand why the neighbors are mad though.
nerd.gif

I can't even hate
pimp.gif
I can understand why the neighbors are mad though.
nerd.gif

Lol those neighbors are the true definition of a hater, let the man live

Lol those neighbors are the true definition of a hater, let the man live

Just watched this. I don't understand why the neighbors are mad and I hate to play the race card but... that's the only reason I can come up with
why the neighbors are mad. Honestly if this happened to me in my neighbor hood I wouldn't give a damb, it has nothing to do with me, he won so what.

Just watched this. I don't understand why the neighbors are mad and I hate to play the race card but... that's the only reason I can come up with
why the neighbors are mad. Honestly if this happened to me in my neighbor hood I wouldn't give a damb, it has nothing to do with me, he won so what.

dude looks like he knows how to hustle. If I were his neighbor best believe we patnas going HAM on the system. 
pimp.gif

dude looks like he knows how to hustle. If I were his neighbor best believe we patnas going HAM on the system. 
pimp.gif

You pay $300k + for the house next door and tell me you wouldn't be salty. Did this dude really have a lawn chair posted up in the living room

the guy did his homework. the only reason i see the neighbors being mad because maybe it drives down their property value by having a home worth $16 on their block. in any event, you can't be mad and if I had that chance i'd do it in a heartbeat. i'd just be worried about the whole running water situation.

You pay $300k + for the house next door and tell me you wouldn't be salty. Did this dude really have a lawn chair posted up in the living room

the guy did his homework. the only reason i see the neighbors being mad because maybe it drives down their property value by having a home worth $16 on their block. in any event, you can't be mad and if I had that chance i'd do it in a heartbeat. i'd just be worried about the whole running water situation.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

no 
they really need to go over there and get some knowledge 

from dude if he knew how to do that aint no telling what else he knows 

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

no 
they really need to go over there and get some knowledge 

from dude if he knew how to do that aint no telling what else he knows 

he's the man.. there are sooo many loopholes you just gotta look for them...

son is a scholar.. coppped a crib for 16 dollars...

shorty just mad she's 4 months late on her morgage and son is just living it up with no electricity... lol

Back
Top Bottom