HBO Go and Max Go > Netflix?

benihana

Banned
eek.gif

Just discovered HBO Go and Max Go. In terms of new movie releases, HBO and Cinemax Go > Netflix

Their older movie selection isn't as extensive as Netflix obviously, but still a good selection none the less. Going to watch The Wolfman, and Get Him to the Greek later tonight
pimp.gif

-The Juice

eek.gif

Just discovered HBO Go and Max Go. In terms of new movie releases, HBO and Cinemax Go > Netflix

Their older movie selection isn't as extensive as Netflix obviously, but still a good selection none the less. Going to watch The Wolfman, and Get Him to the Greek later tonight
pimp.gif

-The Juice

HBO Go Ipad layout >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>netflix.

Netflix should be crushed by this but they won't. Mainly because even though most people don't watch 99% of the selection on flix, they value that option.

HBO Go Ipad layout >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>netflix.

Netflix should be crushed by this but they won't. Mainly because even though most people don't watch 99% of the selection on flix, they value that option.

Redbox was killing NetFlix already.

On Demand is good too, although I use it mainly for TV shows....since most of the movies you get are like 2 months+ old.

Redbox was killing NetFlix already.

On Demand is good too, although I use it mainly for TV shows....since most of the movies you get are like 2 months+ old.

dont you have to be subscribed to hbo and max already in order to get this?

i aint paying 30 bucks a month for this !%%#

dont you have to be subscribed to hbo and max already in order to get this?

i aint paying 30 bucks a month for this !%%#

homie said ipad/ lol @ hbo Tho.................... netflix on my xbox i love it.

which one has the biggest selection and what are the cost?

Originally Posted by Wr

Netflix starts at $8.99 a month; HBO Go comes with an HBO subscription. HBO Go has past and current HBO shows plus a few feature films
Netflix has the larger library with a lot more filler. They're not really comparable in my opinion

Originally Posted by Wr

Netflix starts at $8.99 a month; HBO Go comes with an HBO subscription. HBO Go has past and current HBO shows plus a few feature films
Netflix has the larger library with a lot more filler. They're not really comparable in my opinion

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by Wr

Yeah it is apple and oranges

I love both though

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by Wr

Yeah it is apple and oranges

I love both though

Pass. Ain't paying for a HBO subscription just so I can watch True Blood . If it was like 12 bucks just for the streaming service ill be all over it

Pass. Ain't paying for a HBO subscription just so I can watch True Blood . If it was like 12 bucks just for the streaming service ill be all over it

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

homie said ipad/ lol @ hbo Tho.................... netflix on my xbox i love it.

Ipad >>> the day you were born
Why would I power on my console just to watch Netflix? The small screen size don't bother me. 

Back
Top Bottom