Their will be a new book scheduled to release on New Years:

"How to Schedule Your Way to A BCS Bid" by June Jones

Originally Posted by juvedagreat

2690325.jpg

It's a wrap for the warriors come Saturday
tired.gif

laugh.gif
raining on dude's parade

although it wouldn't surprise me for Washington to defeat Hawaii, yall' lost to WSU last night
sick.gif
laugh.gif
I'll be rooting for Hawaii. Their middle linebacker is ill
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

game was won, but that below avg secondary failed again
sick.gif
dude was untouched on the gamewinning TD...

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Their will be a new book scheduled to release on New Years:

"How to Schedule Your Way to A BCS Bid" by June Jones

It's not like they do it on purpose. That's the problem for alotta of the non-conventional college football schools. Powerhouses are not going toplay them. They don't benefit from playing them at all. If any of the major schools or conferences have problems with this, then they should schedule them.

^ yeah its not hawaii's fault, big teams turn them down

Hawaii belongs, congrats to them

it pains me to type this, but come on, at the current rate of things, even when they win, they drop in that stupid poll.

Georgia not going to the Sugar Bowl =
pimp.gif

Hawaii will catch a massive beatdown from LSU or Tennessee.

hawaii is coming to gainesville next year

and i do feel bad for the team playing hawaii if they do in fact make a bcs bowl. what a let down. i mean you play a great season and then you get rewarded byplaying a team from the wac. its a no win situation.

michigan and michigan st have turned them down. Purdue tried to get out of the game last year too. At least they got some good schools next year starting withFlorida. Go Warriors!!!

That's the problem for alotta of the non-conventional college football schools. Powerhouses are not going to play them. They don't benefit from playing them at all. If any of the major schools or conferences have problems with this, then they should schedule them.
Of course, the time change and logistics make it tough. Plus when they are in town they are not a good draw. Furthermore, when they do play apowerhouse they get smoked. USC answered the call, like always, and they smoked Hawaii. In our house and theirs. No reason to play them again.

[table][tr][td]September 13[/td] [td]Hawaii[/td] [td]W 61-32[/td] [td]3-0 (0-0)[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]September 3[/td] [td]at Hawaii[/td] [td]W 63-17[/td] [td]1-0 (0-0)[/td] [/tr][/table]

coming from Hawaii orginally, this last game is HUGE in my mind, but i gotta stay true to the alma mater..... GO.DAWGS.
pimp.gif

don't get me wrong, i still think UH is heavily favored and wouldn't be surprised if they hang 70+ on us with our horrible secondary.
laugh.gif

however, i think the UH fans will be surprised at just how good Jake Locker really is. fingers crossed for the spoiler!
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Hawaii is just like Texas Tech, pass a #!%* load of times and hope you outscore the other team at the end of the day. Brennan= Kliff Kingsbury

Back
Top Bottom