Havoc Going In On Prodigy on Twitter saying he was doing gay stuff in Jail?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Is this what "real _'s" do? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Give it up, Havoc.[/color]

i seriously don't know why they would lie about something like this tho. if you got Hot Rod even saying %#@% is real than that alone just makes you think this is true . we are gonna hear the truth soon.

So P never had sickle cell, he copped a house in Virginia from a gay real estate agent.

damn, this sucks...mobb deep was one of my favorite groups, had straight classic....sad thing p used to spit....then his skills just feel off...after murder music they just disappointed...infamy was so so but after g unit....they became club mob.

damn man, i hope this doesnt ruin the mobb i used to love

Originally Posted by dimez81

damn, this sucks...mobb deep was one of my favorite groups, had straight classic....sad thing p used to spit....then his skills just feel off...after murder music they just disappointed...infamy was so so but after g unit....they became club mob.

and now apperantly he swallows.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

wee-bey-gif.gif

1233445870_ae19b02.gif
Flagrant 2

Back
Top Bottom