having lots of followers on ig, tumblr, twitter etc..

i find it pretty unbelievable that people let this "having lots of followers" thing get to their head.... i go on tumblr every now and then to find interesting pictures and what not but some of the people on there have this holier than thou attitude where they are literally judging people's worth by the # of followers. seems to me like most of these people probably don't have much going on in real life so they stay on the internet and try to create a double identity that they are more comfortable with

yea i guess u right... just baffles me sometimes that people can have this false sense of importance

its annoying, especially with lame chicks thinking they are HOT when they get all these like and followers, they aint nothing outside of IG :lol:

sad thing a lot of these dudes/chicks are buying followers.

ive seen it done by some nasty dudes :smh:

yea i guess u right... just baffles me sometimes that people can have this false sense of importance
True. I'm just baffled too when followers are buying them gifts and other stuff for them. 
mean.gif

lol @ the # of followers someone has meaning anything to anyone

Hitler had millions...Jesus had 12. shrugs.

Hell its no different on NT except instead of followers its Post Count, Rep, and Join Date

Oh this thread again.

How many pages are the new and old post your twitter threads? An the post your instagram?

Having a lot of followers or friends on social networks is pretty meaningless. It's not like those friends or followers will hook you up when they see you in person anyways.

I feel if being internet famous is nothing special.In this generation , it's how unpopular kids escape reality. It's let them feel free from how horrendous their actual live is and makes them feel important. blah blah I could keep going on.

Honestly, what's the percentage of people on your friends list on FB that are actually your friends.

Me? Probably less than 10%.

everybody starts with 0 followers maybe they get alot of followers because what they are saying/posting in the beginning
is true/likeable/understanding/funny

But then again all the attention might go to the user's head, they might change
and that there is the problem/ but its human nature tho

Honestly, what's the percentage of people on your friends list on FB that are actually your friends.

Me? Probably less than 10%.
Probably around the same for me. I mainly use facebook to keep in contact with family. A lot of them live far away so it's usually the easiest way to stay in contact. If it wasn't for that i wouldn't even mess with FB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom