Have you guys seen Ambrosio or Rachel McAdams without makeup?

Found this on digg, ugh... Seriously, makeup is evil.

http://www.dailyfill.com/With-Or-Without-Makeup-3-46681/#id=1

Can't copy or paste pics cause it's flash based.
smh.gif

Alessandra's picture looks like it's a pretty old picture of bad quality. They were just looking for bad pictures to try and make them look worse.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Alessandra's picture looks like it's a pretty old picture of bad quality. They were just looking for bad pictures to try and make them look worse.

Exactly.

Interesting. This just goes to show you that even though we tend to put celebrities on a pedestal because they attain a seemingly higher level of beauty thanwe do, they're regular people like everyone else.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

its always obvious eva longoria is wearing POUNDS of makeup though
yeah shes hideous w/o it........crazy how much of a difference it makes.

emma roberts....never heard of her but wow
eek.gif

also some of those pics are probably the worst they could find, with weird facial expressions etc.

girls love the idea that celebrities are no better looking than them, they just have better stylists/makeup/etc.
laugh.gif
get real.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

its always obvious eva longoria is wearing POUNDS of makeup though
yeah shes hideous w/o it........crazy how much of a difference it makes.

emma roberts....never heard of her but wow
eek.gif
Julia Roberts neice...had her own show on Nickelodeon a few years go.. Un fabulous Life i think it was called

girls love the idea that celebrities are no better looking than them, they just have better stylists/makeup/etc.
laugh.gif
get real.
in many cases thats true. theres a good number of ordinary girls at my school who are prettier than these women.
IMO the list of popular actresses/celebs who have natural beauty is very short.

laugh.gif
get real.
Man have I heard THAT one a lot. "She's so ugly, give me her money and me and my girls will look just as good"

Still, some of these celebs aren't just victims of "bad photos". Longoria is busted, poor Tony Parker after she takes off her makeup.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom