Have you ever recorded someone in public?

Increasingly common phenomenon in which peoples' first instinct is to grab their phone and record a fight, a Karen, a racist POS, a car accident, etc.

Have you ever felt the need to record anyone in public?

the strangers i've recorded have been mostly stuff like this old dude playing fruit ninja on the big screen at this place called kid's city. sent it to my wife for some laughs. other than that, not really big on taking videos of people i don't know.

Only time was when a mustang was trying to drift, hopped up the curb and got stuck :lol:

Mostly for the private group chats with the hommies. Could be anything, usually booties or ******* though.

Only thing I can think of is if I see a vintage/classic car I'll definitely take a pic/vid

Y’all gone record something and get called right to the witness stand to testify :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or be like that “Safe Room” movie

1B21D594-EB9F-4116-8A97-2F86A79F0BC4.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice Whip and funny signs is really all I snap pics of. I'll record a public performer if they are really good (pay of course) Oh and white people dancing, it's my favorite lol

occasionally at basketball courts or nightclubs. Nothing to wild especially in this hyper social media era.

There was a period where my friends kept saying "I wasn't bout it" so when I got a cool Uber driver and we were chatting I would ask if they thought I was bout it and record the Q&A :lol:

I just remembered I filmed this hilarious Comcast cable guy who was hooking my stuff up that was telling me about setting up Charles Barkley's crib and old white dudes asking to suck him off :lol:

Back
Top Bottom