Have you ever dated someone richer than you?

Has it ever affected a relationship? I feel insuperior to her because she is a rich girl and I'm broke.  She can tell from the clothes I wear that I am not as rich as her

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

Has it ever affected a relationship? I feel insuperior to her because she is a rich girl and I'm broke.  She can tell from the clothes I wear that I am not as rich as her

It affects the relationship as in she has higher expectations, and frankly I don't mind since all of my other relationships its been the other way around where i have more money usually significant than my girl

I like it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Then get your cake up.

Yup..
I wouldn't have it any other way..
Sound like the girl you messing with is a spoiled brat..

You need to beat them guts up.. to prove to her that you're the man..

Yes in high school this girl that went to a rich $+% girls school in miami. But she always had this preconceived belief that I always should pay for everything when we went out. I didn't always but w/e. She got me the best gifts though. Bunch of jordans and even an xbox 360 for xmas one year

indifferent.gif
what type of $%$@ face question is this?
Nah I dont wanna date a %!$## with more money that can pay for #@%@. I'm ol' school
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Most women I had a thing with in college were way wealthier than I am-Ideally I want a long term relationship with someone wealthier than I am, I like nice things
ohwell.gif

not gonna lie. i get self conscious when a girl has more chips than me.. almost to the point where i just naturally stay away :/

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Stop posting OP. We need a break.

b6e26036b97229cf97826d3e58376729b550f8aa_a.png
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gConquer

not gonna lie. i get self conscious when a girl has more chips than me.. almost to the point where i just naturally stay away :/
This.
tired.gif

Yeah. Had chick driving from the suburbs every day in her dad's suburban to pick me up from school, 
roll.gif

She was fat and unattractive though. Still, not paying for dinner and having a free ride to literally where ever > * . Never even smanged. #FeelsGoodMan
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom