Have you ever caught someone on webcam that you know from facebook, youtube, twitter...

I was on Tinychat trollin like a bauce and I recognized this chick and I was like hmm she looks kinda familiar so I logged into my facebook and her name on tinychat was part of her name on facebook so I was like that is her
grin.gif
. She happend to be on facebook so I hit her up in the chat like is that you on tinychat? She got all mad saying stalker thats stalkerish 
laugh.gif
. I was like how because I recognized you? then she deleted me. Back on tinychat other people start recognizing her she start having dudes banned left and right talkin' bout this guy is stalking me. Lol i'm still in the chat room so then she starts flashing again so I hit her with the hey you still go with that dude and she lost it 
laugh.gif

I was on Tinychat trollin like a bauce and I recognized this chick and I was like hmm she looks kinda familiar so I logged into my facebook and her name on tinychat was part of her name on facebook so I was like that is her
grin.gif
. She happend to be on facebook so I hit her up in the chat like is that you on tinychat? She got all mad saying stalker thats stalkerish 
laugh.gif
. I was like how because I recognized you? then she deleted me. Back on tinychat other people start recognizing her she start having dudes banned left and right talkin' bout this guy is stalking me. Lol i'm still in the chat room so then she starts flashing again so I hit her with the hey you still go with that dude and she lost it 
laugh.gif

that one NT chick was caught in a ustream that summer...pinklovesomething

she was shakin her +*% on camera and was tight when she started seeing NT all in her chat...

i know she was sick...
laugh.gif
she had the video removed and $*@+
roll.gif

she was shakin her +*% on camera and was tight when she started seeing NT all in her chat...

i know she was sick...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i know she was sick...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I mean how can you get mad when you are acting like a %%%%+?

i know she was sick...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

i know she was sick...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

i know she was sick...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom