Have these Red Patent Leather Retro 1s....

I saw these on rapper bowwows' twit post http://twitpic.com/n59m1
38876905.jpg
smokin.gif

Were these ever a GR release? If so, when?

If unreleased, can anyone provide a release date?

ima go out on a limb and say...he just got some special #!%! or something...doesnt make sense for him to show them off and then them be fake...same thing isaid about the drake pic when it first came out...and i was right...soo...idk

Can any of you give a good reason why you say they are fake besides the fact that you have not seen them?

Originally Posted by ledafuture36

Can any of you give a good reason why you say they are fake besides the fact that you have not seen them?

No they cant like most people around here they know nothing and just assume things and are way to quick to judge .

These will be releasing and are Part of a Jordan 1 Patent Pack youve already seen low top colors and this is one of the highs (almost like the Nike destoryerreleases) there will be a Blue and Green one aswell and a couple more low top colorways cant remember off the top of my head exact colors for those but theywill be releasing in March/April next year

you see all those comments people wrote? they sweatin dude a little too much. if they are fake, which i suppose they are, i bet none of those people wouldknow. just cause its bow wow and he wouldnt wear fakes... right?

WRONG

Originally Posted by dipsett247

you see all those comments people wrote? they sweatin dude a little too much. if they are fake, which i suppose they are, i bet none of those people would know. just cause its bow wow and he wouldnt wear fakes... right?

WRONG

There not fake there releasing next year along with 2 other cw's in a Patent 1 Pack learn how to read
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

No they cant like most people around here they know nothing and just assume things and are way to quick to judge .

These will be releasing and are Part of a Jordan 1 Patent Pack youve already seen low top colors and this is one of the highs (almost like the Nike destoryer releases) there will be a Blue and Green one aswell and a couple more low top colorways cant remember off the top of my head exact colors for those but they will be releasing in March/April next year

Originally Posted by Rick2345

These will be releasing and are Part of a Jordan 1 Patent Pack youve already seen low top colors and this is one of the highs (almost like the Nike destoryer releases) there will be a Blue and Green one aswell and a couple more low top colorways cant remember off the top of my head exact colors for those but they will be releasing in March/April next year
thank you for clearin that up

Originally Posted by mst9023

my bad never seen them before and just assumed
Common mistake man no hate intended towards anyone but everyone claiming there fake on here is annoying when they dont even know the info on thesneaker

Back
Top Bottom