Have Fun Jacksonville Jaguars

jpzx

Supporter
Troy Williamson is gunna be a great fit for you guys

DDDbtb02_L.jpg

Jacksonville Jaguars and crappy receivers... A match made in heaven...

At least with Williamson they finally did one thing right and found a guy that isn't exactly like every other receiver currently on the roster.

Saw that playaction, stood up off my couch thinking 'what a beautiful deep ball from Jackson'

I saw him drop that, immediately said a loud curse word, grabbed something ( i dont even remember what it was ), threw it down against the ground, heard asmash, swung my front door open and stood outside for five minutes, cursing loudly.

Safe to say I won't be missing him this September.

He has zero confidence. It's up to him to become a professional and realize this is it for him. Tice's influence is giving him probably one last shot.

Troy's one of the fastest WRs around which is what got him drafted that high in the first place obviously, and that wasn't his fault. It was theidiotic Viking staff who, despite saying they are not looking to even try and replace Randy Moss, go and use the 7th overall pick on the draft's fastestreceiver. One who even they admitted didnt have great hands when they watched him and also worked him out. I actually hope he can be used properly down thereonce in awhile, if he even makes the team that is.

I'm not going to miss his hands, I'm going to miss his speed.
I just think it's so ridiculous, that this guy is making millions of dollars in the NFL as a WIDE RECEIVER, and he can't catch for !*!#.

That clip sums up his time with the Vikings.

Ryguy's on point.

The only team that was even considering Troy WIlliamson was the VIkes (
smh.gif
@ Mike Tice and Co. )

Its not like the Jags have him slated as a #1 WR,
what did they give up for him like a 4th or 5th round pick?
so if he catches 15+ or more passes and scores 1 TD,
they won.
If they were smart, they's play put him back deep on KRs with MJD, because pretty soon MJD will be too valuable of a comoodity to risk playing on Kick offs

Back
Top Bottom