Hate Lazy People

This is just a rant. I already know what I'm going to do about the situation. My friends' mom has been staying with us for a few weeks.

Her presence at this point is getting on my last nerves. All she does is sit on the couch all day watching tv and eating. All day long. 10 hours straight in the same spot watching The Price Is Right, Family Feud, soap operas, TMZ... dang near had a meltdown the two days we stopped getting reception. I come home from work and she's the first thing I see as soon as I walk through the door.

Doesn't take out the trash, wash dishes...caught her digging her nose the other day. And is always eating...always. Always. She weighs about 250 and can't really walk because now she has knee problems.

I was trying to be nice before about her staying until they get things together but I can no longer put up with anymore of this. Surprised that I made it as long as I have with someone. I'm not going to ask my friend's mom to go. I'm just going to live solo.

Posting from my studio 
smokin.gif

She's having family issues. Her son has a mansion about 5 miles away but for some reason she can't stay there...

Think I know why.

i hate lazy driverssssss. ie drive slow, leave too much distance infront ofthem nd the other car when they stop. lane change extremey sloww. take up two parking spaces

Have the DVR automatically change the channel to some fitness **** and record it.

You do have DVR right? I read it just the mom is struggling..

Kelly! I missed you so much from that last thread!
How you been? I really hope you're doing well! Did you ever solve that situation from last time? You have to tell us alllllll about it!

Now about those pics...

Last edited:
:lol:

Didn't think you'd make another thread.

This sounds like you did this to yourself

:rofl: @ her son having a mansion but she moves in with her daughter and her roommate. You got a mansion and can't just put your mom in a random room with a tv and mini fridge?

Last edited:
Learn to say no. And if that body rockin like you say it is, you can come on over when you need a break.

Back
Top Bottom