Has anyone taken/passed the CPA exam?

So im planning to take parts of the cpa exam this summer since i just graduated with my BS in accounting.
Curious to know if anyone has taken the exam before and had any advice on how i should go about studying for it.
I was considering taking the Becker Review classes because I heard good things about them, but its extremely expensive(close to 3 grand i think)
Just want to hear some peoples experiences with the exam

it's not a joke...

it's okay investment, okay return.

then you study CFA if you want to see real money

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

it's not a joke...

it's okay investment, okay return.

then you study CFA if you want to see real money

why are you speaking like you have any experience in this?

i heard the cpa is tough.
most of the people i know had no problem passing 3 out of the 4 parts, but i think most people had a problem with the regulation one.
im not for sure.

i agree with the fact that its an okay investment and okay return.
it's respectable.

i think becker is probably the best from what i understand, you should probably google it as their are probably student and cpa forums.

and to speak on the CFA, i actually took level 1, which i didn't pass, and it was like self torture. i had never studied so hard so for so long.
it was really tough. best of luck in whatever you may do.

yea, if you're gonna do study kits, choose Becker for sure...they have a really good pass rate.

and i'd probably recommend doing it too, then you KNOW that you've been schooled on everything that will be on the exams...if you study just by books, study guides, etc., who knows if you get all bases covered.

Back
Top Bottom