Has any of the NYC NTers been to any of the Abandoned Train stations?

theres a few. i wanna go to one of the ghost towns. i would like to see those Legendary Graffiti. i wouldnt wanna bomb around there or get caught with anyspray paint. but i wanna go to see the museum of old schoool graff & who has tagged or been buffed before. but by any chance any Nters went bombing aroundthe abandoned stations?

i was thinkin about the train station in 91st or 18th street. it would be a pretty creepy experience walking the tunnels.

i didnt even know about these, abandoned train stations...and this "museum of old school graff" you talk about wouldn't be "5POINTZ"would it? if it is..i think they closed down bcuz of fire safety reasons.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

i didnt even know about these, abandoned train stations...and this "museum of old school graff" you talk about wouldn't be "5POINTZ" would it? if it is..i think they closed down bcuz of fire safety reasons.
some of these stations closed down for asbestos and other reasons. most of them has been closed for over 30years. the one in 91st street, thelights used to be on all the time. so when you were in the train you could see the abandoned station..full of graffiti and deserted. but they turned off thelights on the station so now you cant see it at all when your on the train.

EDIT:

kcc6dw.jpg

i think this one is the 91st station on the 1 line they turned off the lights. thats why you dont notice it

i been to the 102nd a trains stop, they closed down, its open, anyone can just go up, but i went in the morning

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

i didnt even know about these, abandoned train stations...and this "museum of old school graff" you talk about wouldn't be "5POINTZ" would it? if it is..i think they closed down bcuz of fire safety reasons.
some of these stations closed down for asbestos and other reasons. most of them has been closed for over 30years. the one in 91st street, the lights used to be on all the time. so when you were in the train you could see the abandoned station..full of graffiti and deserted. but they turned off the lights on the station so now you cant see it at all when your on the train.

EDIT:

kcc6dw.jpg

i think this one is the 91st station on the 1 line they turned off the lights. thats why you dont notice it

oh ++*% my boy kiko hit that wall up behind the guy...and ight but these two stations.. 91st and 102nd how i get in there..cuz this ++*% sound ill

some of these stations closed down for asbestos and other reasons. most of them has been closed for over 30years. the one in 91st street, the lights used to be on all the time. so when you were in the train you could see the abandoned station..full of graffiti and deserted. but they turned off the lights on the station so now you cant see it at all when your on the train.

EDIT:

kcc6dw.jpg

oh ++*% my boy kiko hit that wall up behind the guy...and ight but these two stations.. 91st and 102nd how i get in there..cuz this ++*% sound ill
Word how am i gonna get under there?
laugh.gif

that 91st street station on the 1 train is the first that comes to mind, i remember passing it by all the time, why did they close it down anyways? im assumingbecause it was too close to 96th st.

i know its a bunch of elevated abaonded stations in the bronx as well.

My boy used to be in the Zulu Nation in High School and we went out to this HUGE abandoned station under Union Square where they used to tag up...weird ashell.

They got stations at 18th Street on the 6, Lower level of city hall N/R, Lower level of Nevins St. in Brooklyn....umm..there's an abandoned Worth St.station just after Brooklyn Bridge on the 6 too. All abandoned. You just have to walk the tunnels from other stations. It's dark though...

EDIT:

kcc6dw.jpg

I've seen this while taking the 2 train uptown. It stalls between 86-96th st stations I guess for train traffic.

It's usually lit too.

Another one I noticed WHILE being on the train is Worth St on the 4/5 train before these trains enter the Brooklyn Bridge station.

Oh and if you're going to walk these stations...watch out for JA XTC. He's likely all xanaxed out ready to attack.

Back
Top Bottom