Hardest Game Ever 2..

For the Iphone and also is on Google Play.

This game is really addicting but yet VERY hard and frustrating. I lose my temper pretty quickly and i cant lie i came pretty close to just throwing/Breaking my phone ( i know its not that deep)
roll.gif

Download it and give it a try let me know what yall think about it. I got up to Stage 12 but been stuck ever since because you need to have 10 S's out of the first 12 stages to advance to stage 13 and i only got 5 S's 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Bouncy ball 2.5d is pretty fun too. I'll look for this on Google play.

Edit, it's on droid.

Last edited:
im also calling BS on the Highscores there just no way in hell its possible to get what these people are scoring there has to be a cheat or maybe im just dumb

Ninja Gaiden 2 is literally the only game I ever destroyed...bought again......and destroyed again

That flying purple b**** had me actually wanting to find her and kill her myself

I have S on everything except ice cream, toilet, math and eggs. I got straight up Lucky on the slaps.

the math one messed my head up so bad. I wonder who even thought of theses damn games and on the slaps i got a E 
mean.gif

Math one is very annoying :smh: for the slaps I got an S but it took me over 50 tries I just mashed the button with two fingers and then hit done when I was around 4:20-4:25 seconds

That math level is impossible fam. Literally the only reason why I haven't touched the app for awhile. Funny because im at 7 stars atm.

And for those HS yeah those people cheat.

Ninja Gaiden 2 is literally the only game I ever destroyed...bought again......and destroyed again

That flying purple b**** had me actually wanting to find her and kill her myself

**** part 2. how the **** does a game have 5 bosses in a row? that **** was wack as ****

part 1 was annoying when you got to the ghost fish

Finished all the easy and normal ones 6 S's no way I'm even bothering trying to get 10

Back
Top Bottom