Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day NT!!!

dame theory

Banned
.I hope many of you will take a quick second to just reflect on what he and the movement he is credited with means to us as Americans and the world at large. Never forget the sacrifce that he made and other leaders like him endured so that we could live in a more perfect union.

We've made progress but we have so much farther to go.

However...

mlk11-hp.jpg

Google couldn't throw in a black boy though?
grin.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

.I hope many of you will take a quick second to just reflect on what he and the movement he is credited with means to us as Americans and the world at large. Never forget the sacrifce that he made and other leaders like him endured so that we could live in a more perfect union.

We've made progress but we have so much farther to go.

However...

mlk11-hp.jpg

Google couldn't throw in a black boy though?
grin.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

His dream certainly came true.

Despite the constant battles of racism he helped us take it one step closer to embracing diversity in our country and to most of the world who witnessed it.

His dream certainly came true.

Despite the constant battles of racism he helped us take it one step closer to embracing diversity in our country and to most of the world who witnessed it.

To anyone that has ever visited his crib on auburn ave... aren't yall shocked by how big his damn house is he grew up in?
laugh.gif
I mean for dude to be born in 1929 in that house kinda says something.

To anyone that has ever visited his crib on auburn ave... aren't yall shocked by how big his damn house is he grew up in?
laugh.gif
I mean for dude to be born in 1929 in that house kinda says something.

MLK = one of the greatest human beings to step foot on this earth.

MLK = one of the greatest human beings to step foot on this earth.

HAVENT HEARD ABOUT THEM DOING ANYTHING  SPECIAL OVER HERE IN GERMANY BUT I DO HAVE THE DAY OFF SO THATS APPRECIATED...IM SURE THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON IN THE STATES WHERE YALL ARE OR SOMETHING ON TV SO HOPEFULLY EVERYBODY TAKE SOME TIME OUT THEIR DAY TO LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT MLK JR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...GREAT MAN
mlk-792204.jpg

Spoiler [+]
you mad pic?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom