HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL JORDAN

smokin.gif

God Bless You and We your fans hope you live to see more. Stay Healthy, strong and safe MJ.

happy b-day MJ, thanks for everything you have done for us and given us over the years......ohhh yeah and fire gentry please

Happy Bday to the greatest to ever step on the court. Will never lose the memories of watching you play.

pimp.gif
, sure hope he buys the bobcats, hopefully that means i got a better shot at meeting him

Happy B-Day Mike and thanks for the memories!
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

I met MJ a couple time in NY and Atlanta he was quite cool. These stories about ppl saying he is a douche bag, I guess he probably did not want to be bothered at the time. Espescially if you;re at a restaurant chillin.

Back
Top Bottom