Happy Belated to ME!

My bday consisted of me getting time and a half at my job (my bday fell on Labor Day this year)...but not much else. Just got paid though, and I'm bout to cop this Buick Century today. The best part of it all was watchin my lil' man put his pacifier in his own mouthfor the first time.
pimp.gif

Anybody else on here that has September bdays (MILLION DOLLAR STACKS, abeautifulhaze) Happy BURFday!!! Seeing anotheryear is ALWAYS a good thing.

Stay classy, NT.

The best part of it all was watchin my lil' man put his pacifier in his own mouth for the first time.

pimp.gif

Happy Belated Sir.

My Bdays on Friday and Im planning on getting extra inebriated.

What's up with all these birthdays today? My bro Lincey...got like 7 kids and he's still keeping it movin'.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
One of my boys just had his2nd daughter yesterday so he's feeling the same way as you.

HBD fam, try not to get any more girls pregnant today though.

I wished your !$+ a happy birthday on FB already I ain't doing it again.

I joke happy belated, must have been some joy seeing your baby boy do that.

too late fam your bday was 2 days ago you don't get any greetings

Spoiler [+]
nah I'm playing hbd

What's up with all these birthdays today?
it's due to the fact that a lot of people get down during New Year's, and 9 months later...

mad people born in September
laugh.gif
(including me)

HBD fam!

Congrats on little man ... makes you really enjoy the simple things in life we forget; word to Usher.

HBD Poppa Lince
pimp.gif
...I'm mad confused on when you're bday actuallyis
laugh.gif

What's up with all these birthdays today?
it's due to the fact that a lot of people get down during New Year's, and 9 months later...

mad people born in September
laugh.gif
(including me)
I took a quiz and it said I was conceived possibly on Dec. 26th ...must've been a good Christmas
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom