happy 19th birthday to me!

didnt get my xbox360
ohwell.gif
but i did get abotu $350 in cash and $100 ingift card. i was planning on buying games with it but i guess ill take the L and buy the 360 myself.. all in all christmas was great! happy bday to all thejesus babys and merry christmas to all!

Originally Posted by UFCkid

yup, having my bday on christmas has its ups and downs.. how sometimes ppl forget your bday.. but most times i get the best gift.. hope i get my xbox360(fingers crossed) btw im turning 19
ohwell.gif
.. lpc fam yall know what to get me
devil.gif
happy birthday sir
pimp.gif

my birthday is tomorrow as well. i'll be 25 (on the 25th, whats that called?). i do get tired of people asking me "don't you feel jipped?"
grin.gif

i'm used to having a christmas birthday by now
indifferent.gif

My b-day is today, having a birthday in this season is a double-edged sword sometimes. Mad people forget and since everybody's already shopping, I usuallyjust get the "Merry Birthday" call with no present or anything. It's whatever, as long as I have my health.

Turned 19 today, BTW.

When your the age of the day of the month u were born in so 25 on the 25th its called your golden birthday.

hope your christmas was great for all the right reasons and not because of the gifts you were able to accumulate

happy birfday to you

Back
Top Bottom