Hanes > Any Other Cheap Brands

D

Deleted member 41978

Always gotta go with Hanes...
Needed to pick up some beaters and black tees and they never let down.
pimp.gif

Puritan aint bad neither
I copped some Hanes and Puritans from Walmart and to be honest the Hanes had a yellowish off white hue but the Puritans had that blueish brand new all whitekicks type hue

HELL NAW!

I hate the way Hanes beaters and boxer briefs fit and feel. They too flimsy and loose feeling and the threads be comin loose on the beaters. For cheap brandsits Fruit Of The Loom or nothin else. Now Hanes white tees I can rock with but them beaters and drawers...uh uh.
smh.gif

- Preciate it.

10 for 6 at wal-mart. rock em once and then i cut em up for rags, or rock em around the house/to play ball. 4 for 20 at FL ?
sick.gif

Stocking up on Old Navy Underwear, Tees and sock with those spend $100 get $50 off coupons >>>>> *

speaking of Hanes... WHEN IS THE HANES x SUPREME COLLAB. HAPPENING?

like when do the tees/beaters/other Hanes notable undergarments going to drop?

Originally Posted by hassan16

speaking of Hanes... WHEN IS THE HANES x SUPREME COLLAB. HAPPENING?

like when do the tees/beaters/other Hanes notable undergarments going to drop?
Happened.

Happening.

Sizes?

laugh.gif

You slept.

Some beaters left though.

I can't do the cheap brands. I'm picky about how my draws fit. The cheap tees, i'm cool with, but i'm strictly on some calvin 365 or ralphlauren boxer briefs. Those are the only ones that fit me the way I like. The cheap brands get all stretched out too quick for my taste.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

fruit_of_the_loom.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_________________________
the necks on these shirts are trash.. i only wear these joints around the house.

Back
Top Bottom