Halloween Rules

And its less than a month away !
TransformingVampire.gif

View media item 599467

Cant wait ! Costumes and Candy.... Whats not to love ?

View media item 599463

View media item 599472

In this thread Post seasonal gifs, movie suggestions and costume ideas.....

Basically anything Halloweeny... you weenies
GlowingPumpkin.gif

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for a good movie to gently ease into the Halloween season I recommend checking out Duel (1971)

Its a little known Steven Spielberg film and not necessarily a horror movie per se, but definitely an eerie thriller. Its an incredibly simple story about a commuter being terrorized by a malevolent 18 wheeler.... Very little dialogue or storyline, yet it will keep you on the edge of your seat the whole time.

It should be available on YouTube in its entirety.... Check it out.

Last edited:
Do you feel the same way about Christmas ?

I don't believe in Christmas I'm a Muslim but the Christmas tree has no significance and was taking from the pageans and the 25th wasn't christs (peace be upon him) birthday. Idk who Santa is either or the significance of raindeer to be honest. the idea of giving and receiving seems commendable though.

since i live on the westcoast its still warm enough to the point that them chicks can still show off alot of skin, the clubs and house parties will be :nthat:

favorite day of the year without a doubt.

girls dressing up as horrors.

the GOAT!!!

Freddy-Krueger-ipad-wallpaper-ilikewallpaper_com.jpg

and when girls dress up as freddy=BOING

You gotta watch horror films all month long...always...classics though.

Not those bs remakes either. 

70's and 80's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Girlfriend and I love Halloween! We are working knotts scary farm this year. It's seriously so fun! View media item 599612
Don't have a pic but apartment is decked out in purple and orange candles, skull candles, bat and skulls Jell-O shots. A giant trick or treat sign on the hallway. Kinda bummed we will work Halloween night though. Think I might get tickets to the nightmare before christmas movie at el capitan during the day.

I forgot what channel this movie came on, but they always showed it in October towards Halloween. (I'm thinking USA back when they were kid friendly with their "In a Minute" campaign.) Either way, I have the DVD now & have made it a staple to watch every year...
View media item 599641

Last edited:
Anyone have a list of the best Halloween movies?

Even better, the best ones on Netflix?

Back
Top Bottom