Guess who's coming back on Saturday....Bamma of the millenium making his return to the Wizards...

_gilberttat.jpg

Comcast SportsNet�s Chris Miller has received word from Gilbert Arenas that he will make his Wizards comeback on Saturday against the Pistons at Verizon Center.� Via text, Arenas said: �Ur the first to get the truth.� I�m playing Saturday against Detroit.� And I�m only playin home games, but I will play in Cleveland.� Me and Cleveland fans have this love hate relation.��

Link

I guess Abe is pulling out all the stops to get people in the seats at the Verizon Center to see his JV basketball team....

I like gil too, but it boggles my mind how this bamma has the whole franchise wrapped around his finger. Home games only moe
tired.gif
, get yo *** out there and playsome ball.

MEN ARE YOU SERIOUS THIS BUM WASTED ALL THOSE $+%!%++ GAMES AND NOW HE WANTS TO RETURN MEN ##%$ GILBERT A.
mad.gif

I would prefer he come back next season. I dont want him to risk getting injured in a season where we arent going anywhere.

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

I would prefer he come back next season. I dont want him to risk getting injured in a season where we arent going anywhere.
DING DING DING ! ! !

grin.gif

Seriously..... he gets to set the dates he plays>?????

AND he's goin to Cleveland like THEY care he chooses to play them?

Truly Unreal....

^
laugh.gif
but yes i will be in there. No matter what anyones says, IM STILL A WIZARD.....(Go Capitals)

I don't even care anymore..season's been over..if he's healthy, then let him play.

welcome back Gil

but gil is still that dude

Wrong champ, he was that dude, or at least as far as Wizard fans are concerned, but now his best days are long behind him. Also, he's doing absolutelynothing for the team whether he plays this season or not, I say he needs to just sit on the bench, cheer on his teammates, finish that pool, and hide quietlybehind his message blogs during the day.

gils is smart and dumb for this decision IMO....smart bcuz it gets fans excited about next year, and maybe helps sell some tickets...but dumb bcuz itspointless at this point in the season and he can risk getting hurt again...just hope that dude is 100%....

smh@the wiz giving damaged goods $100+ lol

get Griffin and a good point in the draft/free agent market....and u will b right back competing next year....

Back
Top Bottom