Gucci or Project Pat?!?

Reaction score
just finished listening to Mista Dont Play and got to thinkin.........."hmmm.....both of these dudes kinda on the same wave length"

but, PP just never got the shine (mainstream) he deserved....maybe because Gucci is a more outrageous person when it comes to marketing, or because of the digital age, he had a hell of a run due to a blow up beyond his down south region.

now i rock with Gucci real tough...........but when it comes to albums, flow, cosistency (nevermind...Gucci done put out a ton of material with the mixtape scene poppin), production, and lyrics.....ill have to take sides with Pat
i understand that they come from two toally different eras of hip hop......but the comparison is uncanny!

so with that said..............PAT

#kanyeshouldershrug

must be crazy.....

PROJECT PAT-TAH>>>>>>>

Project-Pat-tt01.jpg

Is this really a topic????
And I'm a big Gucci fan...
But c'mon son Pat hands down

Mista Don't Play > Gucci's catalog

just wanted to see if anyone was on the same page as me.......

they seem kinda like the same rapper when it comes to flow / content.....as if Gucci was another Pat in todays hip hop; somewhat of an evolution

but, i been rockin with Pat and Three 6 ever since i been in middle school when Tear The Club Up came out......so ive seen both eras and can appreciate them for what its worth......

pimp.gif
........*goes back to listen to Murderers & Robbers Underground

Back
Top Bottom