GTA Toronto - What are some good Gym Memberships to sign up with?

This really depends on what your needs are, like do you need towel service, a swimming pool, basketball courts, etc.

Some community centres on the down low are not bad, as is the U of T gym at either Scarborough or downtown campuses - try to avoid condo gyms since I'vefound they usually suck. The bigbox gyms will try to lock you into contracts & etc. so READ THE FINE PRINT before you sign.

There is always the playground (bodyweight exercises, don't laugh) & outside to run if you are just looking to get fit fast without paying $$$

I'm with Goodlife since my wife gets a corporate deal (something like $1 a day) & before I was with Premier & before that the YMCA - all had theirpros & cons so if you look around & do cash deals you will find a lot of gym places will be willing to cut you a break if you pay up front for a fewmonths/year at a time.

Do your research, get some money together for at least a few months to try the place(s) out & good luck.

I have a connect on Goodlife memberships if you need... Shes a higher up in the company who will have no problem hooking anyone up

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

I have a connect on Goodlife memberships if you need... Shes a higher up in the company who will have no problem hooking anyone up
What kind of connect? Whats the deal?

I got a family gold pass plan at Premier Fitness...I go to the newer one out in East Mississauga/Etobicoke @ Dixie/Dundas...it has a pool, sauna, BALL COURT,boxing studio, aerobics studio, kids area, clean and new facilities...

I pay $17.50 biweekly, so $35 a month.

I've got 3 people on my plan, the more you add the cheaper it gets for everyone. A 4th person would make it around $30 a month, and so forth...

Hit me up if you're interested, the gold pass enables you to go to any Premier Fitness in Ontario.

Originally Posted by baller mayo

Goodlife is handing out free 1 week trials if anyones interested
Ya, I used my one week trail last week now im tryna get a student membership.

This was posted by the Old RegentPark. Iam the new owner of this account .................... Dude owed me a lil skrilla .......... YA DIG!
K thanks buh bye!

Back
Top Bottom