Grinding out the last 3-4 weeks of the semester unappreciation!!

I haven't done this much work the whole semester (maybe it's because i've waited and it's all piled up now) and now i'm out here grindinword to Akon. How do yall make it thru this final push successfully? I've had to cut back on everything, hanging out, drinking, sex, NT, partying, Pinky,Lacey, Ayana, Jada, Kapri........Goodluck to all my Dec 08 graduates!!
pimp.gif
I got another semester to go!!
pimp.gif

I really don't put myself in that position.
But the last few weeks of the semester are definitely something else.
Can't wait for winter break!
laugh.gif

i'm quarter system at the UC and we have like 3 weeks left...but seriously, "grinding it out" is the perfect phrase to describe the ends ofsemesters/quarters.

You let it all pile up? Wow. I have 5 papers and 3 exams left before its over. Just 4 weeks left, wow. Junior year is flying by.

Man...I got 2 11-15 page papers with required 11 font due soon...and one of those papers needs to introduced to class on Thursday. I don't even have atopic.

One about ethics within the media and communication and one about media criticism.
smh.gif

Yo I really have to grind it out cause I'm failing all 3 of my general classes...procastanating the whole entire semeter ftl!

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

i'm quarter system at the UC and we have like 3 weeks left...but seriously, "grinding it out" is the perfect phrase to describe the ends of semesters/quarters.
eek.gif
word, i felt like i just entered school. college is pretty fast as theysay. other than that my study habits are intact

Size 11 font?
alien.gif

But yea Im about to enter beast mode aka taking off work, no shave, no hair cut untill I take my last final

i havent studied this much for exams. im trying to go hard and pass these classes.
winter break cant come any faster.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Man...I got 2 11-15 page papers with required 11 font due soon...and one of those papers needs to introduced to class on Thursday. I don't even have a topic.

One about ethics within the media and communication and one about media criticism.
smh.gif
me neither #*!+ startin the $#** i dont even know what im writing about
14xcy0h.gif

im about to skip class just to do these papers
tired.gif

i had hell week last week. 3 exams, 2 papers, 1 quiz, a project, and a presentation... this week looks a lot lighter, but it'll be back, i know it.

Def unappreciated. I have two 5-10 page research papers due on the same day
indifferent.gif
. Not to mention all the finals after that.

Oh yeah, plus I'm taking a winter class
eyes.gif

Man, I got two 5-page papers left, one due this week and the other the next, a 10-minute presentation tomorrow, and a 12-page research proposal next month.

This is my last semester though
pimp.gif

Time to put on the Kobe jersey and finish the half out nicely.

2nd semester is right around the corner
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

If anyone has any topic ideas for my ethics paper, send me a PM.
laugh.gif
abortion right or wrong?

Ethics within the media and communication...

For example...the guy next to me is doing the media's coverage in the Iraqi war. His side is that they should show gruesome images of war so that peopleare informed. I guess you're supposed to look at both sides.

i havent really been procrastinating but still i feel like theres a crazy amount of work left with the last day of classes being in two weeks..

I hate the end of the semester. There's so much stuff going on and stuff that is about to be due. I'm so behind right now it's ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

If anyone has any topic ideas for my ethics paper, send me a PM.
laugh.gif
abortion right or wrong?

Ethics within the media and communication...

For example...the guy next to me is doing the media's coverage in the Iraqi war. His side is that they should show gruesome images of war so that people are informed. I guess you're supposed to look at both sides.
um what about paparazzi & their legal stalking
grin.gif

why women are shown topless in commercials in other countries but not here
people writing stuff in books supahead, jose canseco, etc

paparazzi & their legal stalking

Just miiight work...
pimp.gif

Talk about Princess Diana and what not...TMZ

But I don't know if I'm against it or not. I guess when there is children involved but sometimes, it's dangerous for the celebrity.

Back
Top Bottom