[| -- Greyhound NYC Round Trip = $1? -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
I know I saw this on the news a week or so ago, a bunch of people didn't believe me which is why I made this post.

Is this still going on?

Originally Posted by baller mayo

wow i've never heard of this. Where can you travel from? Is it just for the day ?

eek.gif
if true

^ I believe the promo is over...sold out...but after that they introduced a $10 or $20...

Go to greyhound.com and it's there........I just may have to take advantage of this.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Introducing NeON, the newest bus route between New York City and Toronto from Greyhound and Trailways bus lines. By themselves, New York and Toronto are a blast. But with fares as low as $1, this could be the trip of a lifetime. With more money in your pocket, you'll have more fun when you arrive, not to mention on the trip.
Which is why you'll ride on luxury buses with Wi-Fi, plug-ins, and video. Plus, NeON offers the most frequent service between New York City and Toronto.

With NeOn, it's always easy to buy tickets online. And be sure to take advantage of convenient curbside pick-up at New York 34th and 8th by Tick Tock and Toronto's Royal York Hotel. So leave today. Your favorite cities are waiting.

This service is available only on Greyhound.com. Curbside tickets will be sold only when space is available.

Toronto - NewYork For As Low As $1

^ Back in '02, '03 when I started going to NYC solo for a day or the weekend I would take the bus. It's really not bad @ all if you leave in theevening the trip doesn't feel long at all since you'll be sleeping most of the time. The past few years I've been taking plane but never had aproblem or felt uncomfortable taking the bus.

after taking the bus twice to nyc before, i just got fed up and just paid the extra 100-150$ for some plane tickets. i cannot stand smelly and people who snorebeside me
sick.gif
(not saying there isnt any inside the plane, but the agony ofsitting beside that person for more than 1 hour is a torture).

Night time departure....

Gonna wake up 6am the day of to make sure I'm passing out on that damn bus.

Everytime I go through the steps, tickets seem to cost 85$ each.

Do i need to enter something in the discount seciton?

I don't know the steps, I have to read through and find out the details just curious even though I'm taking plane in July.

MegaBus.com is a newer bus route that does a lot of trips to/from NYC, Toronto, and Buffalo. They also had some kind of $1 special but only certain days andtimes and for a one way.

Departure has to be Royal York Hotel, Toronto
Arrival has to be Penn Station, NY

u gotta play with the times (departure/arrivals)
It took awhile for me to find $1 ones, but it never let me check out.
So I had to settle for the $30 round trip.

Its good, you print out your boarding passes. (Don't use bubble jet tho, print it off at an office or something)

Originally Posted by 5tan

Night time departure....

Gonna wake up 6am the day of to make sure I'm passing out on that damn bus.

i used to take the 8pm bus and arrive @ 6am...ugh those days.

Back
Top Bottom