Great article on Kobe: "I don’t give a [expletive] what you say"

You tell em mamba
pimp.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--k...hunder.html;_ylt=ArvFfqQsncZGqHeB97aceta8vLYF

LOS ANGELES – Ball in his hands, season on the line, and failure promised Kobe Bryant a summer of scorn. For everything that comes with the responsibility of greatness, Bryant can live with the cutting criticism, the besmirching of his legacy, the volume rising on those determined to diminish him in the context of his contemporaries. In losing, he could live with it all – except allowing that barrage to barricade him behind a wall of hesitancy and reluctance.

“I don’t give a [expletive] what you say,â€

That's difference between Frobe and the Kobe now. Frobe was too artificial while this Kobe just don't give a duck! 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

That's difference between Frobe and the Kobe now. Frobe was too artificial while this Kobe just don't give a duck! 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Frobe was too Hollywood, he wise up and nows that time is essential

dude tries too hard.

Now MJ he was a natural A hole.

Kobe tries to hard.

D-Wade is quickly becoming the go to D-bag in the league.

Probably drinks a whiskey and yells at the neighborhood kids all while listening to AM radio in the offseason nights

Kobe has definitely grown on me, i find myself rooting for him

Anyone else hate how Kobe conducts himself on the podium for post-game comments? Only him and Dwight, mad corny. 

dwight yes, but i feel like kobe is probably the only guy in the league who says how he feels without sugarcoating. everyone else tiptoes around questions and tries to act all nice.

he's also probably the only guy who CAN do that. he has 5 championships and 16 years in which basically gives him immunity.

What kind of language is he using? Shame on him for being a bad influence on kids.

Back
Top Bottom