Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony

Is anyone else pumped after seeing the trailer? I'd post it but I'm on my phone sorry guys...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Looks better than lost and damned. I probably did like 3 missions on that

I didn't even get LaD but Im def gonna get this one

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Looks better than lost and damned. I probably did like 3 missions on that
i bought LAD like a month after it released and still havent finished it yet
smh.gif

This one looks amazing TLad was dry after awhile i didn't evenfinish the career mode.. This look like its gonna be on San Andrea's x Vice City level of fun.. the next GTA looks promising if DLC is thisgood

wait, is the dude gay??

i dont know if i could play gta, knowing my character is gay. i mean, what kinda hookers would you pick up?

The character you play as isn't gay, his boss is.

What does it matter, though? If the game is good, the game is good...

I played TLAD, it was fun with the new weapons and better bike controls. Waiting for this tho. Can't wait to see what Luis (Your character) gets into thatinvolves Niko or Johnny. I mean I know he was at the Bank during the Heist, He was at the diamond exchange and I know he was with Gay Tony at the exchange forGracie (The girl u kidnap).

so parachutes? new car? a new assault rifle? 2 new helicopter? and a new motercycle and a new indoor club u can go in like in vice city ? not bad.

Some of you are bugging....TLAD was
pimp.gif

The story for Niko Belic was hot garbage.....I can't wait for the new one.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

san andreas> any gta

QFT.

Lost and the Damned wouldn't let me finish all the missions. Jim won't text me to call me to Ray's restaurant for the last 2 missions. anyoneknow what's wrong?

Back
Top Bottom