Got scammed on PayPal, what can I do?

I sold DS grapes and VNDS DMP 11's to this guy in Salem, Oregon on Feb 4. One month later I receive a chargeback. I just found out today I lost the case. I've tried contacting the guy but he doesn't pick up. It was an unconfirmed address and his paypal email wasn't verified. I know it's my fault for not checking to make sure he's legit before I made the sale but I just wanted to know what options, if any, I have to resolve this. I'm going to the police department tomorrow to file a report. I was told by the Salem police department that most likely this will be resolved in court, if it even gets that far. I also have a copy of his signature from the delivery so I know he received it. I may be SOL but I just want to know if there's anything I can do. Thanks.

Here's his info:

Eulalio Manzo
[email protected]

Giovanni Manzo
4677 Shawnee LN SE
Salem, OR 97317-6803

(503) 798-0957

Another one of these threads smh. But honestly take the L and learn from your mistake.

I'll tell you from experience that there is little to nothing you can do. The distance alone makes things not worth the trouble. You could contact the authorities but the cost to take to court, and the time.... You do the math.

Same thing happened to me dude, my buyer was verified and his address was confirmed and I still lost..Honestly the most you can do is keep calling Paypal and have them wave the 20.00 chargeback fee they are going to charge you..Other than that, you gotta take the L

Last edited:
I just text him asking if he got the kicks OP

Srs

Edit: He just text me back

Last edited:
Side note, that's why now whenever I sell to anybody I throw in a "you're from there too? I have family there" or something like that. May not do much but it my make them think twice and stealing.

I just posted something regarding chargeback fraud. Click on the hownottogetscammed.com website in my signature and look for some help there.

Damn this **** cray. What should OP do?

Since I got his Facebook OP better save that profile picture. OP send him a text saying you have proof that he is committing chargeback fraud. I sent him an email on craigslist for something he posted and I'm pretty sure he's going to reply back and I'm going to get his IP address since he has Yahoo!

& then people wonder why I exclusively sell my kicks through flightclub or in person.

I'll give him a ring & see what he has to say.

Called him twice and got no answer both times, his voice-mailbox has not yet been set up.

I sold DS grapes and VNDS DMP 11's to this guy in Salem, Oregon on Feb 4. One month later I receive a chargeback. I just found out today I lost the case. I've tried contacting the guy but he doesn't pick up. It was an unconfirmed address and his paypal email wasn't verified
You're SOL unless you pay him a visit.

Unless u harass him through the phone n spam him by posting fake ads on cl w ith his info and call his local pd.. yup that's how I got scammer in cambridge ma before.. also order pizzaa tohis house in his name

Last edited:
nas.gif

op i hope it all works out man. just stay away from paypal unless you are the buyer. scammers heaven

looks like the nt detectives are hot on the case. :nerd:

Lol, take his info and plaster it all over the place. Order things in his name, spam him, make his life ******g hell. The odds of you actually getting the money back is out the window but you can make him suffer for it

I think you've done all that you can do for now man. Try contacting Paypal, see if they can appeal the case.

:smh: Looks like Eulaliio and Giovanni are back to their old tricks again. Let's give them a chance to post their side of the story before we jump to conclusions.

Seriously. Only ship to confirmed addresses and always move the money out of your account immediately after receipt. Police aren't going to do anything for you, neither is the court system or Paypal. Chalk it up as a learning experience.

Last edited:
I sold DS grapes and VNDS DMP 11's to this guy in Salem, Oregon on Feb 4. One month later I receive a chargeback. I just found out today I lost the case. I've tried contacting the guy but he doesn't pick up. It was an unconfirmed address and his paypal email wasn't verified. I know it's my fault for not checking to make sure he's legit before I made the sale but I just wanted to know what options, if any, I have to resolve this. I'm going to the police department tomorrow to file a report. I was told by the Salem police department that most likely this will be resolved in court, if it even gets that far. I also have a copy of his signature from the delivery so I know he received it. I may be SOL but I just want to know if there's anything I can do. Thanks.

Here's his info:

Eulalio Manzo
[email protected]

Giovanni Manzo
4677 Shawnee LN SE
Salem, OR 97317-6803

(503) 798-0957

You've been on NT since 2005, yet you let your greed get the better of you. The unconfirmed address and unverified e-mail address were the first warning signs.

Back
Top Bottom