Got a couple of minutes to kill? Wanna see something trippy?

Nice
pimp.gif

Glad y'all enjoyed it...

MF Doomer: Just curious as in how you saw the J.Dilla piece

great artwork, but what was trippy about that? You obviously never seen the walls melt and flood the imaginary village at your feet killing everyone

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

great artwork, but what was trippy about that? You obviously never seen the walls melt and flood the imaginary village at your feet killing everyone

haha, cracked me up there.....
roll.gif

That Garibaldi guy is alrite...he dances bit too much, and he could have focused more on details since he's dealing with protraits.....His Kanye looks morelike Stevie. And the Alicia Keys just look like any other portrait of black woman on a velvet painting.

Thank you for all the feedback and interesting messages I got.....once again if you dig them, like ATCQ say..."pass'em along"

SICK!!!!
eek.gif

I remember this from the Sneaker Art forum....
I have to say I have seen coutless Dilla drawings, paintings etc, yours had gots to be in my top 3, period!!

Keep it up my man, always dig your works!!!!

Did you do that Che piece too on Deviantart.com?

Originally Posted by Original Concept

SICK!!!!
eek.gif

I have to say I have seen coutless Dilla drawings, paintings etc, yours had gots to be in my top 3, period!!

Yea I did the Che piece too for a friend recently.....thanks for checkin my works

Originally Posted by MASARO

Originally Posted by Original Concept

SICK!!!!
eek.gif

Yea I did the Che piece too for a friend recently.....thanks for checkin my works
Keep it up hommie, would luv if you do more like the piece in my avatar!!

Back
Top Bottom