Good Peacoats for Under $100?

H&M makes very quality coats for unbelievable prices, i got a very nice one which in all honesty could pass as higher end designer for $55 on sale

I love the thing

Good look on the coat, Jacob. I think I'm going to pick it up so I have a nice formal coat if I ever go out somewhere nice.

Edit: I'm 6'0", 175 lbs. Should I get the L or XL???????

Damn, you fiends already bought out all the blacks. They were available like 15 minutes ago.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Good look on the coat, Jacob. I think I'm going to pick it up so I have a nice formal coat if I ever go out somewhere nice.

Edit: I'm 6'0", 175 lbs. Should I get the L or XL???????

I'm 6'5 210 and bought an XL, but looks like there isn't anymore XL left.

I bit the bullet and bought the charcoal in a large. I figure if I don't like it or it doesn't fit, I'll just return it or flip it on eBay.Can't beat the price AND free shipping.

i got two Jordan Craig peacoats. They were like $30 bucks each, and thicker or as thick as most peacoats i've seen.

http://www.drjays.com/shop/P310980/
they have em on DrJays.com for $65, but if you go to your local hood clothing stores, you can always work with them if you know the people.

Try to pick up a US Navy authentic peacoat. Those things are heavy and warm. Just picked up one on ebay last might for $91 shipped. Pretty good deal on agovernment-issued US Navy peacoat. You can try the Sterlingwear Authentic peacoat. It's the closest thing to a govt-issue peaooat as far as after-marketpeacoats go. Sterlingwear has the navy contract so you know you're getting a great coat.

I buy a pea coat. Then I go home (NYC) and see everyone and their mom's with a peacoat. Damn fashion trends.

I buy a pea coat. Then I go home (NYC) and see everyone and their mom's with a peacoat. Damn fashion trends.
Trends? Pea coats have been around forever and a day. But that's a good look on that Kenneth Cole one.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I bit the bullet and bought the charcoal in a large. I figure if I don't like it or it doesn't fit, I'll just return it or flip it on eBay. Can't beat the price AND free shipping.
if you waited till wednesday, you coulda gotten 20% off for friends and family

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

if you waited till wednesday, you coulda gotten 20% off for friends and family
It sold out within 2 hours of being posted here. I had to make a quick decision.

Back
Top Bottom