Going to Seattle end of the month and I want to spend a day in Vancouver/Richmond Area. Help with su

Hello NT. I will be in Seattle with my girlfriend at the end of the month. One of the days we are there, we plan to drive up to Vancouver. I really want to check our Capilano Suspension Bridge, and Stanley Park, my girl wants to check out Forest Bridge, Port Moody? We are open to all suggestions since its both our first time in Canada. Can anyone please give me suggestions on places to check out and places to eat. AND importantly how long at each place is a good enough time to spend in the area. Thank you so much in advance. It's also my girlfriends birthday so I want to show her all the best places.

I'm from Toronto but I'm headed to Vancity next weekend.

Heard that Memphis Blues is a good BBQ restaurant; someone also said try White Spot burgers...

But I think seafood/sushi is the way to go there since Van is well-known for that stuff.

If I get any reccos I'll pass 'em on.

Hey! 

Those places are easily an hour, however Stanley park can take a whole day if you want to walk around it or the area. They're all beautiful. The commute between those places is easily like 45 minutes to an hour too depending on traffic. 

For good food there are a number of places, but the easiest to recommend and find is probably one of the Guu restaurants around town. There are like 5 of them with a different theme to them but similar style Japanese tapas. Otherwise there are a couple nice italian places, campagnolo or roma are great. For burgers and fries try Vera burger. They have a few locations. Hope that helps.

Hey! 

Those places are easily an hour, however Stanley park can take a whole day if you want to walk around it or the area. They're all beautiful. The commute between those places is easily like 45 minutes to an hour too depending on traffic. 

For good food there are a number of places, but the easiest to recommend and find is probably one of the Guu restaurants around town. There are like 5 of them with a different theme to them but similar style Japanese tapas. Otherwise there are a couple nice italian places, campagnolo or roma are great. For burgers and fries try Vera burger. They have a few locations. Hope that helps.
What is the weather like at the end of March? i will be there march 28, and do you have an oppinion on Grouse Mountain for zip lining?

Weather could be hit and miss. It's been wet in the morning and dry in the afternoon for the last couple days. Super nice on Saturday, but who knows. Usually a chance that it'll still be raining. 

Haven't done the zip line thing before myself. Some nice hikes up that way though. The wife and I have hiked a fair bit around there. 

What is the weather like at the end of March? i will be there march 28, and do you have an oppinion on Grouse Mountain for zip lining?
I have a few friends who have tried the zip line, they said it wasn't worth it.

Though Grouse Mountain is very nice.

Back
Top Bottom