GOING TO *Cambodia* for 2 weeks........................................help?

what do you personally know about cambodia? were going for 2 weeks....staying in thailand for a few days.

i hear the mine fields are bad? i would LOVE to take some hike in a nice wooded area and check out the animals and such.

also is HERB illegal in cambodia or thailand? and how easy / hard would it be to grab some?

edit: posting here because i know there is a TON of members from thailand/cambodia

I'm Cambodian.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

get some cambodian breast milk

aaaaaaaaaaanyways.........

u excited about madrid palying today? they play benzemas past team..

THE CHAMPIONSSSSSS

I had some coworkers that went there and did that whole thing where they pretty much slaughtered a cow with a machine gun and grenades. I guess it is a very common tourist attraction out there cause I hear Americans do that a lot out there.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I had some coworkers that went there and did that whole thing where they pretty much slaughtered a cow with a machine gun and grenades. I guess it is a very common tourist attraction out there cause I hear Americans do that a lot out there.

no joke i heard its $250 american to fire a granade launcher there.

if this is true im doin this.

Cambodia, unlike Thailand, you don't have to worry about swapping out currencies. The American dollar is accepted everywhere.

Drink bottled/can drinks.

I'm not too sure about the herbal part, but bottomline, getting caught in these countries with drugs is no joke. Not really worth it, IMO.

All in all, Cambodia is a pretty cool spot. Everybody's nice and there's numerous things to check out.

Originally Posted by CHICAGORILLAS

what do you personally know about cambodia? were going for 2 weeks....staying in thailand for a few days.

i hear the mine fields are bad? i would LOVE to take some hike in a nice wooded area and check out the animals and such.

also is HERB illegal in cambodia or thailand? and how easy / hard would it be to grab some?

edit: posting here because i know there is a TON of members from thailand/cambodia
Im Cambodian and I spent a month+ all over the country. What part are you going to and I could fill you in on some spots.

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Loc Lac , Rice porridge with Tripe and coagulated blood allllllllll day if I went to Cambodia
smokin.gif

that sounds disgusting
sick.gif
laugh.gif
blood cubes aren't for everyone, but if you try it chances are you would like it. 

youre going to a place you know nothing about? learn the laws and penalties if you plan anything crazy.

sup my fellow Khmer pple. My fam jus came back from there, from what i heard, a lot of drugs are illegal now and you do not want to get caught up with it. It is very easy to get tho...hit me up if you need some more info.

Have fun, and take a lot of pics.

Back
Top Bottom