going on trip to ireland

so besides drinkg what is there to do in ireland? i have to ask but hows the shoe industry their?

damn i'm jealous !
mad.gif

You are in luck, I was there in March. As for kicks, There is Size? a nice chain company of sneaker boutiques, prop the best in Ireland. The only store is inDublin, they have mostly trainers, I didn't have SB's and I don't remember seeing J's, I'm pretty sure they didn't have any but it wasa really nice spot and the people were cool. There is a Nike Outlet at the mall in Killarney, but you are really gonna find foot lockers and stores like that.
We have a coach bus so we did a lot of sight seeing. The fact that you are in a different country, there will be a lot to do. But where will you be going?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

You are in luck, I was there in March. As for kicks, There is Size? a nice chain company of sneaker boutiques, prop the best in Ireland. The only store is in Dublin, they have mostly trainers, I didn't have SB's and I don't remember seeing J's, I'm pretty sure they didn't have any but it was a really nice spot and the people were cool. There is a Nike Outlet at the mall in Killarney, but you are really gonna find foot lockers and stores like that.
We have a coach bus so we did a lot of sight seeing. The fact that you are in a different country, there will be a lot to do. But where will you be going?

About how much did the trip cost?

Originally Posted by 49ers650

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

You are in luck, I was there in March. As for kicks, There is Size? a nice chain company of sneaker boutiques, prop the best in Ireland. The only store is in Dublin, they have mostly trainers, I didn't have SB's and I don't remember seeing J's, I'm pretty sure they didn't have any but it was a really nice spot and the people were cool. There is a Nike Outlet at the mall in Killarney, but you are really gonna find foot lockers and stores like that.

About how much did the trip cost?
I went with my school. I got a scholarship for $1000 and had to come up with $1500 and I had about $500 in pocket money, converted it and got 380euros back.

Thanks. I'd say check out the Hill of Tara, atleast that's something I've wanted to do.
Co-sign with Alchemiss

Ireland has a lot of natural sights to see so get out into the country when you can

Back
Top Bottom